• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Lancaster County doctor has been charged with indecent assault after police say he inappropriately touched a male patient while treating his ankle injury.

Dr. William Vollmar, 56, of Willow Street, was charged Wednesday after an incident that occurred March 14 at a sports medicine clinic on Commerce Drive in Quarryville. The victim reported the incident on Monday, State Police say.

According to police, the victim said he texted Vollmar to arrange an after-hours appointment to treat his injured ankle. He and Vollmar met at about 7:30 p.m. at the clinic and went into an exam room, where Vollmar began checking the victim’s ankle. After about 5-10 minutes, the victim reported, Vollmar asked the victim if he wanted to be “worked on,” which he understood to mean chiropractic work and soft-tissue massage on his back, neck, shoulders, legs, and hips. Vollmar had performed this work on the victim before, and it had always been done professionally, the victim told police.

During the massage, the victim told police, the victim was undressed, wearing a towel over his genital area. Toward the end of the the massage, the victim said, Vollmar asked him “do you trust me?” After the victim said he did, and Vollmar began touching his genitals, the victim said.

Why would you strip completley naked for a massage if you didnt want some funny business?

I would not be surprised atl l if the doc legitimately felt this was a consensual encounter thru and thru. Afterhours, dude voluntarily allows ankle exam to turn into naked massage session, tells doc he trusts him, honestly even a straight laced, morally righteous hetero like myself would think "it is perfectly okay to touch this dudes dick in a sexual manner right now, he wants it clearly".

Still a major violation given the profession and professional capacity the doc was in at the time, but outside of that i really have ah ard time finding this that wrong. Sounds like an unfortunate, disgusting, but ultimately completely understandable mistake.

Last edited:
Do people often get nakey for ankle massages? Bc if so, I'm totally getting massages wrong. No one EVER tries touching my genitalia. And i TIP too!
My cousin says it's bc I look mean. I have tattoos, I have the sides of my head shaved....but I'm literally 5ft tall and have dimples. I don't think anything could make someone with 2 big ass dimples look mean :/ we tend to always look fairly smiley.
I'm thinking this might have been a setup too.

Why would you strip completley naked for a massage if you didnt want some funny business?
To allow the masseuse to actually massage you properly. Every time I go for a massage, I get naked, then get under the sheet. That allows access to the glutes (and a glute massage is awesome). Of course, every time I get a massage, it's a female doing it to me. Don't want a guy's hand wandering a little too far.

To allow the masseuse to actually massage you properly. Every time I go for a massage, I get naked, then get under the sheet. That allows access to the glutes (and a glute massage is awesome). Of course, every time I get a massage, it's a female doing it to me. Don't want a guy's hand wandering a little too far.

That all sounds really unnecessary and bizarre.

Also, men are superior at massages cuz they are stronger and can exert more force, get in deeper. Youre wasting your time and money, pervert.

It is normal to get naked and be under a sheet for a full body massage. A professional never removes the sheet.
Is it usual for sports doctors to do massage therapy and chiro work? I think this doctor has given some happy endings and had a reasonable expectation of consensual sex. After this, he should make house calls for his "treatments".

Back