• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://edmontonjournal.com/storylin...f-report-him-for-mistreatment-of-his-own-dogs
uploaded-by-paige-parsons-email-paigeeparsonsgmail-com.jpeg

[....]
Dr. Jun Yang is on trial over allegations that two dogs he kept at the clinic — a black Labrador retriever named Heza and a brindle Staffordshire terrier named Tiggor — were underweight after being kept in a small kennel for long hours without proper amounts of food and water.

Yang was arrested and charged in June 2016 with wilfully causing unnecessary pain, suffering or injury to an animal. He also faces three charges under the Animal Protection Act, including causing an animal to be in distress, failing to ensure an animal has adequate food and water, and for failing to provide animals with adequate shelter, ventilation and space.
[....]
Julie Mitchell testified Tuesday that during the time she worked for Yang, the dogs were only allowed out of their kennel for five minutes, twice a day, to go pee, and that they were fed limited amounts of food. She also said that while Yang did not tell her to limit their water, he discouraged her from going near them to refill it, which was giving them too much “attention.”

A student who only worked at the clinic part-time, Mitchell testified that she became “scared” of Yang, particularly after walking by the room where the dogs were kept and seeing Yang hit Tiggor.

“I watched Dr. Yang punch Tiggor in the ribs,” she said.
[....]
Court also heard evidence Tuesday from one of the animal control officers who seized the dogs. Peace officer Heather Peters testified that when she arrived at the clinic to investigate the complaints, she observed the dogs were in a “cramped” space for their size, and was troubled that she could see the dogs’ bones showing through their coats.

“Both dogs appeared very, very thin,” she said.

The trial is expected to continue Wednesday.

WHY? Why the fuck bother. Jesus, just admit you're not an animal person and move on. :mad:

Every time I hear of a bad vet that abuses the hell out of animals, the names are always Asian it seems.
Just an observation.
3 others I know of had all tried to be physicians and failed so they became vets.
They had so much bloody anger in them and were on video.
Veterinary Colleges and regulating bodies do piss all to police them too.
Disgusting.

Every time I hear of a bad vet that abuses the hell out of animals, the names are always Asian it seems.
Just an observation.
3 others I know of had all tried to be physicians and failed so they became vets.
They had so much bloody anger in them and were on video.
Veterinary Colleges and regulating bodies do piss all to police them too.
Disgusting.
Really? Is it easier to pass the exam to be a vet than a human dr..
I think it would be harder.
After all, a human can tell you what is wrong. An animal cant, you have to look for symptoms to diagnose.

After all, a human can tell you what is wrong. An animal cant, you have to look for symptoms to diagnose.

Maybe sometimes having patients who can talk is a double edged sword, people lie and exaggerate for attention or because they are crazy or to get pills.

A dog will never fake a back injury for some narcotics:)

That being said I can imagine that there are many times shit gets complicated when treating animals.

Maybe sometimes having patients who can talk is a double edged sword, people lie and exaggerate for attention or because they are crazy or to get pills.

That being said I can imagine that there are many times shit gets complicated when treating animals.
I dont know, my dog lies his ass off for his peanut flavored dog biscuits.
He was totally busted lying to get a second dinner.
If he knew how nice norcos are he might fake some injury.

Not true! I know several dogs who fake sick/hurt to get attention or what they want. Several went through costly vet visits before it was figured out that nothing was wrong. Never underestimate a dog! When my cat wants more attention, she fakes her paw being hurt. Lifts it up, limps, everything!

Not true! I know several dogs who fake sick/hurt to get attention or what they want. Several went through costly vet visits before it was figured out that nothing was wrong. Never underestimate a dog! When my cat wants more attention, she fakes her paw being hurt. Lifts it up, limps, everything!
My parrot did it twice.
Making coughing and sneezing sounds with sniffles.
Off to pet emergency. (By the time a bird shows symptoms they are close to death and very fragile) as it turns out, my boys were sick both times snd he was just being a copy cat bird

An Edmonton veterinarian has been handed a six-month conditional sentence and more than $13,300 in fines related to an animal abuse case that dates back to August 2015.

Dr. Jun Yang his sentence also included a 24-month probation period.

Last June, Yang was found guilty of four charges related to animal abuse, including one under the Criminal Code of wilfully causing unnecessary pain, suffering or injury to two dogs. The other three charges were under the Animal Protection Act.

Yang was accused of choking, punching and kicking two dogs at the Hollick Kenyon Veterinary Clinic in northeast Edmonton. The dogs were seized in April 2016 after an extended period of abuse that began in August 2015.
1567214008495.png
Tiggor

Latest posts

Back