• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
It's absolutely shocking to me that he was able to do this right under parents' noses without there being an immediate and violent uproar.

Not to victim blame but wow, I can't believe so many people let this occur under the guise of necessary medical treatment for things like the flu and migraines.

In February 2017, an 8-year-old girl who had flu-like symptoms and an earache visited Dr. Johnnie Barto — a pediatrician in Johnstown, Pennsylvania — along with her mother. The doctor, 69 years old at the time, made the girl sit on his lap and used an instrument to examine her ear, her mother recalled in interviews with law enforcement this year.

After telling the mother he was going to do a full exam, Barto made the girl lie down on his exam table, pulled down her pants and underwear, and conducted a vaginal exam without wearing gloves, according to a criminal complaint.

Her mother later told authorities that the pediatrician used his fingers to pry open her daughter’s vagina and examine her internally without ever explaining why a vaginal exam was justified for the girl's flu-like symptoms and an earache.

On Monday, Barto, 70, was charged with sexually abusing 29 children, revealing an alleged pattern of abuse by the pediatrician dating back to the 1980s and continuing until as recently as January this year.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced 69 new charges against Barto, who was previously charged in January, March, and April for similar crimes against a 12-year-old patient and family members.

Barto now faces charges of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and multiple counts of aggravated indecent assault along with multiple counts of indecent assault and endangering the welfare of children.

He is currently in jail related to previous assaults and his medical license was suspended in January. If convicted of all charges, Barto could spend the rest of his life in jail, prosecutors said.

Barto’s alleged victims included both boys and girls, many of whom were aged between 8 and 12 years old. Some were allegedly as young as a few weeks or months old.

In 2016, Barto allegedly sexually assaulted a 2-week-old girl during a wellness check while both her parents were in the room.

Barto allegedly removed the infant’s diaper on the examination table and inserted his finger into her vagina, causing her to cry out in pain, her mother later told authorities. When the baby’s father became upset, Barto said, “This is routine. I need to do this to make sure everything is OK,” according to the criminal complaint. Her mother told authorities that Barto also conducted another vaginal exam during a subsequent visit when her daughter was about 6 months old.

Another girl was 21 months old when Barto allegedly inserted his fingers in her genitals on seven separate office visits in “medically inappropriate ways,” prosecutors said.

In 2017, Barto asked a 12-year-old boy’s mother to step out of exam room while he conducted a genital exam of her son who showed flu symptoms, according to the complaint. The mother stepped out, but returned to question Barto about the need to examine her son’s genitals for a flu complaint.

When she returned, she saw Barto fondling her son’s testicles while his face was close to them, she later told authorities. She also said that her son was lying supine on the exam table with his genitals exposed. When she confronted Barto, he left the room without an explanation, according to the complaint.

Prosecutors said that most of the alleged assaults took place in an exam room at Laurel Pediatric Associates of Cambria County and others took place in local hospitals in Cambria County.

Link
sub-buzz-21978-1532986053-5.jpg

Last edited:
Fucken stupid parents is all I got to say

Some of them confronted him ... that's not quite fair.

This guy is a creep ... i wonder if he had cameras up. Peep holes.

He's pretty fucking arrogant that's for sure.

Dr. Richard Wacksman was a paediatrician, who was also really good friends with Joseph E Duncan, who was a really bad man,

still is, will be until he is executed.

The second he touched genitals without gloves I woulda been on his ass.
Raw finger banging is not an exam.

Unless you are a woman between the ages of 21 to 55, in reasonable shape and curious if you have cooter cancer.
Every exam done with thoroughness and a cuddle!
:doctor:

Sunken eyed zombie looking pervert. I hate pedos, but this one is in a position of trust (same for a priest, judge, police officer, teacher, etc). That just makes the betrayal that much worse.

So he'll be in jail the rest of his life? I'm not impressed. He looks like he could kick at any moment. Torture him then done his ass

Some people have a pathological need to follow authority even to their own detriment.
I'm sure most parents didn't even confront him about what he did they just changed doctors and never spoke of it again.
Some people think that those in a position of authority must know what they are doing otherwise they wouldn't be in said profession even tho we see everyday people abusing their power.

Some people think that those in a position of authority must know what they are doing otherwise they wouldn't be in said profession even tho we see everyday people abusing their power.

I think you hit the nail square on the head with this! I'm sure so many, especially first time parents, probably thought "surely this can't be right, but well, he's a respected M.D. so he must know what he's doing". There is a parallel here with the Dr. Nasser who specialized in fingering gymnasts. Hell, he was referred to by the girls as "Dr. Crotch" and "Dr. Ass". That is why there was close to 200 victims, they all thought because of his respected position there must be some merit to his actions and that the organization was there to protect them. They even talked about it amongst themselves and about how odd it was and how uncomfortable it made them feel, yet they all just put up with it for decades because he was a "trusted Dr.".

That great Hippocratic Oath.....

People are deceived and don’t see it til it’s too late. Poor kids

Back