• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
6qh0zr.jpg

hope he gets raped by a rotti
William (Tripp) Rabourn was charged in the death of his ex’s dog.​
A Missouri man who was spurned by his ex took out his frustration on her small dog by tossing the pup out a third-floor window
[...]
William (Tripp) Rabourn is accused of throwing an 8-month-old pooch named Oliver to his death after the dog’s owner, Gabriel Ervie, rejected his sexual advances earlier that night,
[...]
Police said Rabourn left a threatening message on Ervie’s phone before he broke into her apartment.

“I’m about to f--- your life up forever,” Rabourn allegedly told Ervie in the voicemail.

Ervie and her family are devastated by the loss, the young woman’s mother told
[...]
It hurts,’ a tearful Debbie Ervie said. “I just want to hold him one more time and tell him it wasn’t his fault.”
Debbie Ervie said her daughter was too distraught to talk but she’s grateful Gabriel wasn’t home when Rabourn broke in late on Saturday night.

“I really have to count my blessings that she wasn’t there, because this might be a different scenario,”
[...]
The 23-year-old Rabourn allegedly kicked down Gabriel Ervie’s apartment door, where a neighbor saw him grab her maltipoo puppy and throw the dog over his head out a hallway window. Radbourn then fled the scene,
[...]
Springfield police found the pup lying dead on the walkway, 46 feet away from Ervie’s apartment complex, according to a probable cause statement.

Police later found and arrested Rabourn on the nearby Missouri State University campus.

Rabourn faces burglary and animal theft charges.

He posted $15,000 bail and was released from jail on Tuesday
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...n-dog-window-rejection-cops-article-1.1845802
2yx26px.jpg

Gabriel Ervie with her maltipoo, Oliver. The 8-month-old dog was killed after being thrown out a third-floor window.​
more pics at link but I couldnt bring myself to look at them

Fucking Hell. This prick kills this girl's dog because she wouldn't sleep with him? Fucking monster. This fucking psycho deserves to be locked up for life. I hate reading this shit because I can't abide cruelty to animals in any way. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about this.

He seriously got that pissed that Gabriel wouldn't sleep with him that he broke into her apartment and killed her dog? If his anger issues are that bad then he should be in prison for life. What is he capable of doing when the next chick turns him down?

When I'm pissed off I can usually calm down and collect myself in 20 minutes give or take. It seems like this guy got even angrier after a whole day passed.

He deserves several years in prison. What a psycho! Reminds me of Elliot Rogers... I think that was his name...the guy who was spurned by women.

A Springfield man has been sentenced to five years of probation for breaking into the apartment of a woman in June and throwing her dog to its death from a third-story window.

A judge suspended a possible prison sentence Friday for William Rabourn. He pleaded guilty in October to burglary, stealing an animal and animal abuse.

Prosecutors said the owner of the dog had broken up with Rabourn and spurned his advances.

Rabourn already paid restitution to the victim. While on probation, he will also have to complete 40 hours of community service, as well as avoid alcohol and illegal drugs, and complete an anger management course.

Back