• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An ex-Buffalo Bills linebacker was arrested in Tennessee for allegedly pulling a gun on a group of teenagers playing ding-dong ditch.

Jimmy Robinson Jr., 43, was arrested last week for allegedly hunting down five teens who were ringing doorbells and running away in his neighborhood — and forcing two of them out of their car at gunpoint, said Mt. Juliet Police Lt. Tyler Chandler.

The former pro-footballer, who spent one season with the Bills in 2001, was charged with aggravated assault.

Robinson — who now works as an EMT with the Nashville Fire Department.

The Nashville Fire Department said Robinson was assigned to desk duty, pending an internal investigation.

One of the pranksters was charged with trespassing onto Robinson’s property, cops said.
1570491043284.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These kids need to grow up.
If they’re anything like the tw@s in the uk, they’ll be persistent, loud, aggressive, obnoxious and think it’s funny.
I can understand people going crazy.

When my little girl did this to our neighbour with her friend, I marched my little girl round and made her apologise.
I explained the lady was old and it took her a long time to get to the door.
I said it would have scared her too because she wouldn’t have known what was happening
My little girl was 6. Her friend was 10.
Her friend hasn’t spoken to me since because I asked her to apologise and she refused.
My little girl was more upset by the fact she was the only one who got in trouble for it.
(Told her I’d tell her friends mum. Never did because they moved soon after (totally unrelated))

This bloke may have overreacted but to be fair if the police kept out of it, they wouldn’t have done this to anyone else again.

Now the police have charged one with trespassing let’s hope these kids get the message that you don’t play games with adults.

Lay off this bloke.

He works for the fire department as an ems so his sleep patterns will be erratic because of shift work.

Petition his employers and get him back to active duty.

He’s human. He didn’t batter these kids, just scared them.....

"Ding Dong Ditch" LOL!, funny it wasn't till much later I learned the hooliganism by that name, we grew up knowing the game with a very "different" title.

Back