• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Lindsay Freeland, 31, is facing charges after a video surfaced on Thursday allegedly showing children repeatedly striking a young child at her direction.

Chillicothe police took the initial report Thursday afternoon after a local father reported his child had received videos on Facebook of a child believed to be 6 years old being abused in Pike County.

"I didn't know what to do. It breaks my heart," he told the officer according to body camera footage reviewed by the Gazette.

According to the officer's report, the videos — 48 seconds in length combined — showed the girl was struck by two other children 45 times. Those blows were to her chest, head and body and she also was pinched several times.

The officer's body camera captured audio from the videos - the high pitched screams and cries of a young girl and a woman, allegedly Freeland, saying "Don't hit her in the face too much." The officer wrote in his report one of the children then asked why and she responded, "Because I don't want her to go to school with a bunch of marks on her."

Junk said since Freeland does not have a prior conviction for domestic violence or child endangering, the charges can't be elevated to a felony, he said. However, the Pike County Sheriff's Office is still investigating the case and seeking medical records which will determine whether or not to seek further charges which could be felonies.

The children who struck the girl have not been charged with anything, but Junk said there hasn't been a final decision made, noting it will depend on what the full investigation reveals.

Children Services also is conducting an investigation and have developed a safety plan which involved removing the children from the home, Junk said.

Last edited:
@Sugar Cookie .. oh my fucking word I could not watch and listen to the whole thing .. honestly .. I don’t understand .. I don’t know how it was done to me .. I don’t know how others do it to their children .. I don’t know .. I had four children .. I whipped then A HANDFUL .. ONE HAND .. FOR ALL THREE .. 3 are living .. two are grown .. the youngest I have never spanked .. so many other ways to handle kids .. wtf is wrong with people you’re fucking blessed and chosen ., I give .. I should have chose not to watch .. bitches like her had I ever saw anything like that happen I would have gone to jail straight up no lie over a kid I had never laid eyes on before .. no child will suffer anything like I did with me around period

What has bothered me the most is that the relationship between this child and her siblings has been damaged and may not possibly ever recover.

I can't believe I'm going to be the optimist on this one, but I think the relationship could very well recover. Kids are very forgiving in the right circumstances, and if they all get some therapy and better influences they all might move forward.

The kids look young, which means they might not be lost causes yet. There's also no indication that the kids were the types that were just born evil, it seems that they were just puppets for abuse by the mother and I think they could all be taught to understand that.

Or maybe they're all fucked and will hate everyone's guts and become street rats, who knows.

I do love my sister and I would never let anyone hurt her or say anything terrible about her.

We are just different and where as I can be cold and aloof she needs to seek out approval and attention by sharing her emotions and feelings with everyone (even if it means sharing my business).

And i just don't like that.

Don't be sad for me many other DD posters have experienced far worse and have survived and become wonderful mother, fathers and people.

@Babs @cubby @Satanica @spiff

@Satanica @Fives My Charm @Ripley @GoneWest
Lindsay Freeland plead guilty this week to charges related to an undated video which captured her directing children to abuse another child.

Freeland, 31, was sentenced to nearly one year in jail and three years of probation. Court records show she also was ordered to be assessed for alcohol and drugs, to complete domestic violence counseling, begin mental health counseling, comply with a children services case plan, and refrain from contact with five minor children.

Thanks. @Sugar Cookie

I read all these cases where people receive all these services because they have abused, attempted to kill, maimed or killed someone or something and it’s outcome is their addiction. I isolated. I did cause my family a lot of worry and pain. In my misery it was self destruction.. I never felt those things.. I raged with angered over loosing my son so I destroyed myself not others. These people are built with those tendencies already in place. I grew up in a cook lab.. all around violence.. only violence is defending myself as my ex was trying to kill me. I absolutely hate conflict of any kind. It is disturbing to me that people think they can fix something so wrong. The problem with these ‘interventions’ is you either teach them the perfect double life or they trade one addiction for an acceptable addiction.. an addict doesn’t change because you ‘school’ them.. that’s idiotic..

Last edited:
Does "comply with a children services case plan" mean that she will get back the kids if she jumps through a few hoops for the state?

I'd rather we didn't encourage these kids to become absolute degenerates. They need a parental upgrade.
Yes @spiff if she jumps hoops...
That’s why I said addicts don’t change with 50,000 hours of education. You put 20 other addicts angry they are forced into these classes and you have created an alliance and a network. You have also taught the crafty ones who paid attention what CPS wants to hear and see on ANY visit or call. An addict changes only by choice and dedication and it’s not over night.

Back