• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
Indonesian law makers are working on a bill that would outlaw sex outside of marriage and homosexuality.

Indonesian is the largest Muslim country in the world and, at least in the cities, was rather secular. Out in the country side doing stuff not approved in the Quran will get you stoned (the dead kill, not the "high" kind), but the cities were a lot more civilized. Unfortunately, Muslim fundamentalist aren't having it anymore and are taking over the legislation. Indonesian, like Turkey for the same reason, are going further down into the shitter.

So I'm not for or against Catholicism/Christianity, but holy fuck it's a little more tolerant than Muslim. I actually hate all organized religion, but Muslim scares the fuck out of me.

The ironic thing is, in truly repressive Muslim societies, like under the Taliban or ISIS, they have a kind of "temporary marriage" made up pretty much specifically to allow men to frequent prostitutes and cheat on their wives. They "marry" just before they do the deed, and "divorce" immediately after.

Like the "supreme being" would be fooled by that. Who do they think they're kidding?
Themselves and moron followers
Post automatically merged:

Bunch of uptight dicks need to get laid, have their cinnamon rings teased, salads tossed, balls cupped, Rusty trombones worked on you name it.

Back