• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...later-of-gunshot-wound-to-the-head/ar-BBQkzDt

John Maki, 29, of Fayette County, was shot in the head April 5 after smoking crack cocaine with his wife, when he complained that she bought traditional oatmeal instead of the instant variety, authorities said.

Maki’s wife, Rachel Eutsey, 36, was previously charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault, and child endangerment in his death. No information was immediately available on whether she will face additional charges following the death.

"It's believed (the fight was) over the brand of oats that she purchased for him. Apparently he wasn't happy over the traditional oats that she bought instead of the instant oats that he wanted," state police Trooper Robert Broadwater told Pittsburgh’s WTAE-TV.

Authorities said Eutsey told them she and Maki had taken their 8-month-old daughter with them hours earlier to purchase crack cocaine. They allegedly smoked some of the drug in a parking lot before returning home and falling asleep.

"She relayed to the troopers that this was an ongoing thing that she and her husband or boyfriend were doing over the last few days," Broadwater said. "They were going out and purchasing crack cocaine with the baby in the car and while they were driving, they were smoking the crack cocaine."

When they woke up, they began to argue over the oats, police said.

Eutsey grabbed a gun and fired at Maki in an attempt to scare him after he choked her, but struck him in the head instead, authorities said.

A family member took the child to Children, Youth and Family Services, authorities said.

BBQkX1y.img.jpg

That would be some bullshit if some bitch just bought the plain, unflavored shit. Hope this trash bitch doesnt get away with it, seems to already be pulling the domestic violence/defense card. Sickening.

Ive grown to hate apple cinnamon as well.

Brown Sugar is great and cinnamon/spice is the be all end all. I prefer the dinosaur egg oatmeal where the eggs "hatch" and dissolve after you cook/mix it leaving candy dinosaurs. Fucking badass.

I also still pretend i am a huge dinosaur eating trees when i consume broccoli. Cauliflower is the same deal except im eating them after a snowstorm. I thought about not doing that anymore once i started getting up there in years, but decided fuck it, and continued on regardless of any social norms it violates. I feel in a way im sticking it to society every time i silently roar in my head as im eating a piece of broccoli.

I watched a buddy's severely bi-polar wife who had gotten off her meds completely lose her shit on him at 7 AM one day over the brand of Raisin Bran that he bought. She was literally frothing and looked possessed, and I honestly thought she was going to jump him.

Over raisin bran.

Breakfast is serious shit.

Oh, and please take your meds. You need them. Meth is not a proper substitute. Neither is LSD, for the record.

Ive grown to hate apple cinnamon as well.

Brown Sugar is great and cinnamon/spice is the be all end all. I prefer the dinosaur egg oatmeal where the eggs "hatch" and dissolve after you cook/mix it leaving candy dinosaurs. Fucking badass.

I also still pretend i am a huge dinosaur eating trees when i consume broccoli. Cauliflower is the same deal except im eating them after a snowstorm. I thought about not doing that anymore once i started getting up there in years, but decided fuck it, and continued on regardless of any social norms it violates. I feel in a way im sticking it to society every time i silently roar in my head as im eating a piece of broccoli.

This completely reads like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.

I watched a buddy's severely bi-polar wife who had gotten off her meds completely lose her shit on him at 7 AM one day over the brand of Raisin Bran that he bought. She was literally frothing and looked possessed, and I honestly thought she was going to jump him.

Over raisin bran.

Breakfast is serious shit.

Oh, and please take your meds. You need them. Meth is not a proper substitute. Neither is LSD, for the record.
Maybe she wanted Raisin Bran Crunch, it’s fucking awesome

I am utterly charmed by @JackBurton and his bad ass dinosaur egg oatmeal. Also, the broccoli trees and the roaring. This is a dimension of him I had not seen before. He'll probably give me a shit rating on something soon, and I'll be annoyed again, but for the moment, I am feeling all warm and fuzzy towards our Jacko.

If anything she was looking out for him. Instant oats have absolutely zilch in terms of nutritional value where the regular stuff is good for you. Put some fucking raisins and honey in it and enjoy asshole (wait, what's that? You say all you'll be getting from now on is the cold stuff from the serving line that's been sweetened with convict juice... Have fun with that.)

Note to self...don't say shit about what my wife makes for breakfast!

You should have learned this lesson the day after she moved in with you (or vice versa). That's a line you never cross ;)

I like real oats and I can trick them out myself I would freak the f out if someone put a bowl in front of me that hatched an egg especially if it had a dino that then melted [have to add now that song Johnnie we hardly knew ye is now running through me head], never heard of it before, there's a hundred different ways I can use oats in cooking and only do the real ones

If it wasn't oatmeal it would be something. Trhose junkies were looking for a fight.
The fight may have been over somethin as useless as grape nuts. Which are delicious.

Do not EVEN be walking into my house with any cardboard flavored oats. It's maple and brown sugar or get the fuck stabbed. (But not stabbed to death because you can bet your ass you're going back to the damn store).

TIL I learned the DD community is passionate about breakfast :joyful:

Oatmeal rocks!
Large flake slow cooked with peaches or bananas is worth killing over.
To be honest though there is no way on earth I would eat anything she made.

Unless you buy organic, all the oat products are contaminated with glyphosate. Even though it's been found to cause cancer, I'm sure we'll be okay anyway.

But oatmeal reduces cholesterol, so it kind of all evens out. :p

Also:
...the odds of getting cancer from eating glyphosate-contaminated oats are really low.

Based on their own calculations, they say a single serving of most of the foods they tested, eaten each day for a lifetime, would cause just one additional case of cancer in every million people.

Oatmeal for me, then!

Last edited:
That sounds good af! How do you make it? I don't drink whiskey, as it's way too strong, but which brand would be best?
Just make real oatmeal (the kind you cook on the stove for 5 minutes), add some butter and brown sugar if you like those, then drizzle about a tablespoon of whiskey over the top. Any whiskey will do, but Scottish whiskey is best, and Glenlivet brand is always a fine choice.

Edited to add:
You make oatmeal by adding together a cup of water and half a cup of oats (or whatever 2:1 ratio makes the amount you need) plus a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, cook 5 minutes stirring occasionally. That's it.

Last edited:
Just make real oatmeal (the kind you cook on the stove for 5 minutes), add some butter and brown sugar if you like those, then drizzle about a tablespoon of whiskey over the top. Any whiskey will do, but Scottish whiskey is best, and Glenlivet brand is always a fine choice.
Omg, you're making me hungry...thanx!

Back