• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mom of 4

Trusted Member
157zvrd.jpg

MONROE, N.C. -- A Monroe man faces child abuse charges for allegedly using a Taser on his 10-year-old son.

Deputies say 30-year-old Donald Ricci, Jr., used the Taser at least three times.

The boy was visiting his grandparents in Georgia when they noticed burns on his bottom, neck and chest and took him to a hospital.

"I was shocked and sickened," said Detective Kevin Rogers. "(Tasers) are very, very painful."

Ricci did not answer the door at his apartment in Monroe on Thursday.

"How could anybody do that to a child?" neighbor David Andreano said.

Andreano and another neighbor said they ran into the child a few weeks ago.

"He walked in my neighbor's apartment first and he told my neighbor and said, 'Please don't

make me go home'. He had a belt in his hand," Andreano said.

Andreano said looking back he wished he could've done more.

"My wife and I felt so terrible about the whole thing," he said. "If we would've looked better, if we would've seen something, we might have been able to stop him."

The boy is expected to recover from his injuries.

Ricci is due in court on June 4.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-050108-krg-taser.bad5084f.html

I have been tasered myself and this poor little boy must have thought he would die from the pain. I would like to put a taser on his nuts for several hours at a time!

Dear Mr. Deputy,

Please find it in your heart to get Donald Ricci Jr. alone and pretend that he attempts assault so you can taser him right in the face and then on his scrotum.

Yours sincerely,
Lizard

Damn, poor kid. Ah, where is mom?
It's time for electric shock treatment to the balls for this asswipe.

yeah & if the neighbors checked better, the cocksucking sperm donor would have them up on molestation charges. what say dickhead dad come here for some "rehab". of course, he might have an accident or 19..........

Momof4, really been tasered?
I would like to add that after looking at that photo again his face looks like the Family Guy. Really outta proportion.

Holy crap, how can you do that to a child? I cannot imagine how that must have hurt that little boy - I have never been tasered but my big bad-ass brother-in-law is ex-military, owns his own martial arts school and contracts to the military training soldiers on how to fight..well he recently went through police academy and got tasered and lucky for us family members they got it on video and when he graduated he showed it to us. I still get a good chuckle thinking of how quickly he started shaking and dropped, crying out like a baby. Seeing him fall that fast, I can only imagine a 10 year enduring that over and over. What a sick bastard for a father.

Kinky.:) because I am sure it wasn't because you were in a law enforcement scuffle.

LMAO Kinky? Well thats a whole nother topic ;).

I actually volunteered. You see my hubby is a cop and he trains the new recruits in use of force and he also runs the Emergency Response Team for the department. For training he sets up scenarios and has people play the bad guys. I volunteered to be a bad girl :p with our rottweiller. I said it was ok to taser me but not with the darts because they puncture the skin lol. Still hurts like a mother fucker though! I haven't volunteered for that again.:eek:

LMAO Kinky? Well thats a whole nother topic ;).

I actually volunteered. You see my hubby is a cop and he trains the new recruits in use of force and he also runs the Emergency Response Team for the department. For training he sets up scenarios and has people play the bad guys. I volunteered to be a bad girl :p with our rottweiller. I said it was ok to taser me but not with the darts because they puncture the skin lol. Still hurts like a mother fucker though! I haven't volunteered for that again.:eek:

Shit...you're braver than me. I never would have volunteered for it in the first place! :D

DONALD RICCI

Probation/Parole/Post Release Status:
INACTIVE​
Punishment Type:
INTERMEDIATE SS​
Sentence Type 1:
PROBATION​
Sentence Type 2:
SUSPENDED SENTENCE​
Sentence Type 3:
DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS​
Sentence Type 4: