• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
If you said Pit Bull, pat yourself on the back!

The body of 55 year old Christiane Vadnais was found in the backyard of her Montreal, Quebec home.
The grisly discovery of her mauled remains came Wednesday afternoon when a neighbour arrived home from work and noticed strange movement near the fence by his pool in his backyard.

It was then the man called for his neighbour, but when she didn't reply he moved closer to investigate. He then realized a pit bull that was new to the neighbourhood had something bloody and big, really damned big that it was mauling. Upon seeing human hair, the man understandably recoiled, fled to his house and called police letting them know the dog was tearing Vadnais to shreds.

Police arrived and put the dog to sleep with an acute case of high velocity lead poisoning. This, after repeated attempts to get to the body of Vadnais had failed to get past this lovable breed of dog that is so horridly maligned. The 27-year old owner of the dog is now facing charges of criminal negligence. Frankly, I would like to start seeing these owners smacked with manslaughter charges when their beasts go on a blood rampage.

While police confirmed the victim was dead upon their arrival and the dog attack seems pretty much likely, there is still going to be an autopsy to confirm the cause of death.

Not surprisingly, the neighbour who made the discovery says he did not sleep well last night. I am thinking a few trips to therapy will be in order in the not so distant future if he ever plans on closing his eyes again.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/police-say-pitbull-owner-found-fatal-attack-1.3623763

Police arrived and put the dog to sleep with an acute case of high velocity lead poisoning.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

what?

ok...

the poor woman.

better?

:bored:

Back