• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
toothpaste-doctors-feature (1).jpg

From vaginal steaming to labiaplasty, some women are willing to go to extremes to attain the “perfect” vagina.

And just when you think you’ve heard it all, another bizarre DIY method emerges.

Some women now are apparently using toothpaste in an attempt to try and tighten their vaginas.

Unsurprisingly, doctors are warning them it’s a really bad idea and could do some nasty damage.

Vanessa Mackay, consultant gynecologist and spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists said: “It is a myth that toothpaste will tighten the vagina.

“Putting toothpaste into the vagina, or on the vulva, would not only be uncomfortable but it could also cause serious damage and disrupt the natural flora of the vagina leading to the potential for infections like bacterial vaginosis and thrush.”

Some kinds of toothpaste contain small particles that could also cause painful microabrasions to the vaginal walls.

Oluwole Yusuf, a medical doctor in Nigeria, said he had seen a “recent obsession” in women resorting to using toothpaste to tighten up down below.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/10/11/doctors-warn-women-not-to-use-toothpaste-to-tighten-their-vaginas/

Now that I was forced to think about this for a split second, wouldn't Preparation H be more useful than Colgate?
supposedly.....a friend of a friend told me..... people use prep h for tightening of either end A LOT..... like it's one of the most frequently shoplifted items out there. and not because of it's intended use
Post automatically merged:

supposedly.....a friend of a friend told me..... people use prep h for tightening of either end A LOT..... like it's one of the most frequently shoplifted items out there. and not because of it's intended use
my question is have these women never heard of Kegals?

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

my question is have these women never heard of Kegals?
probably, to much effort for most .....

Last edited:
I've never once been banging and thought, "fuck, wish this shit was tighter". If anything, ive kinda wished i had the exact opposite on quite a few occasions.

I like a real nasty, worn out feel. No clue why dudes would find someone that is hard to get into appealing.

Back