• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566589029635.png

Susie Torres thought she had water in her left ear.

When it would not go away, she went to see a doctor and was in for quite a surprise when a medical assistant first checked her out.

"She ran out and said I'm going to get a couple more people," Torres told 41 Action News. "She then said, 'I think you have an insect in there.'"

Torres said, while she did not know exactly what was in her ear at that point, she did not panic.

"She came back in and told me it was a spider," Torres said. "They had a few tools and worked their magic and got it out."

Doctors later told her it was a highly venomous brown recluse spider.

Luckily, after a checkup, doctors told her the spider did not bite her.

"I never thought they would crawl in your ear or any part of your body," Torres said.

Oh. Fuck. That.
Peace out, I’m dead.
I’ll never sleep again cause you know that’s when this fucking thing crawled in there. Blissful peaceful sleep and this thing crawls in and makes himself at home.
Blech...

Right?!?!?!?!
I used to sleep with the blankets over my ears for this specific reason. And I’d try and keep my hands cupped around my nose/mouth. I never woke up that way though....
Little bastards!

I woke up from a nap when I was 16 to a weird feeling in my ear. It was a weird, scratching feeling. I freaked the fuck out, and was begging my dad to take me to the ER. My stepmom said she could pour warm oil in there, and see what happened....

Side note. My stepmom and dad were weirdos.

So I let her. And a whole ass earwig came out of my fucking ear.

I hate that memory. So thanks, spider lady.

Back