• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple from San Antonio is accused of ignoring orders by a doctor to take their malnourished child to the hospital and buying marijuana instead.

According to the arrest report, the pair went to an appointment at a WIC office.

The doctor there advised the couple to take their 2-year-old to the hospital. Caitlin Long, 24, and Paul Sarmiento, 25, claimed they didn't have enough gas to drive to the hospital. Instead, they bought marijuana.

The sheriff's office said the infant appeared to be "severely skinny" in a way that prominent bone and facial features showed or protruded through the skin.

Long and Sarmiento admitted to deputies that they didn't have the resources or means to maintain the child's physical and mental health.
1569397765892.png

Hers

His

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good story for the legalization crowd.
If it wasn't weed, they'd have found another mode of neglect. I guarantee it. Maybe video games?
Post automatically merged:

Not a good story for the legalization crowd.
If it wasn't weed, they'd have found another mode of neglect. I guarantee it. Maybe video games?

"Don't have the resources or the means to care for him" Hmmm maybe try not buying weed if you can't afford food?! You live in America. You can get some type of Gov't assistance to feed that child. I don't care how they get him food they just needed to feed him! Stupid motherfuckers. How about you don't have the INTELLIGENCE to care for him? Makes more sense!

she looks skinny and kind of pretty in her Facebook page, not like this photo here.
Also the second or third post down on her page is priceless considering.
She admits to not being perfect for her son.
She admits to throwing away chance after chance given to her.
She admits she’s done nothing to help herself, yet seems to want sympathy.
She can’t afford food for a child, but can buy weed......priorities?????
In the photo above she looks like she’s fed enough, how about sharing some of that with your son????

That’s some serious filter.

If they had cash to buy weed, then they had enough for a couple gallons of gas to get the kid to the hospital. Trashy.

1675720802654.png

Name:LONG, CAITLIN NICHOLE

Current Status:ABSCONDER/FUGITIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:03/03/2024

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
09/17/2019CHILD NEGLECT03/04/2020PASCO19057064Y 0M 0D

1675720949555.png

Name:SARMIENTO, PAUL

Current Status:ACTIVE SUSPENSE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY