• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
My wife bought an X-Box Kinect at the beginning of the year without asking me. I wasn't too pleased with her decision because I was really wanting a Wii. I refused to open it when I got home from work thinking of time I wouldn't be spending playing the new Mario Kart and having access to original Nintendo games. I really wanted the Wii! But then I decided not to take the Kinect back hooked it up and it is one of the best decisions regarding gaming I have ever made. It's fun alot of fun. I own Kinect Sports, Dance Central, Sonic Free Riders, Kinect Adventures, Kinect Game: Party In Motion. My favorite game on it is Kinect Sports it has an assortment of game modes like bowling, volleyball, ping pong, boxing, soccer, track and feild along with an assortment of mini games for each catagory. You can have up to four people playing at once also your Kinect can recognize voice commands it can also recognize individuals and sign in their profiles automatically by face recognition. My three year old can even play games with me there are absolutly no controllers it's all in how you move! If there is anyone else out there with love or hate for the Kinect share it let us know what you think. As for me I'm going to play and try not to wack my son in the face on accident. I heard CPS is already investigating the guy in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux1FZpPKh20 :vroam:

Last edited:
We got a Wii two years ago and love it. Then we purchased the top of the line model Xbox 360 + Kinec for my daughter for christmas. The Wii has only been turned on 1 time since we purchased the Xbox 360 Kinect. We LOVE IT! Lots of great games plus we also use it to watch Netflix and DVDs.

My daughter went to an event called Teen Break, and they had a raffle there. She won her Xbox 360 w/ Kinect and two games. Dance Central and Kinect Adventures. I thought the Wii would be better, but realized this game is the best. Exercise in a video game is awesome. I love this thing.

Back