• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Five years after his murder, two men face charges in the stabbing of a local 17-year-old. Emotions ran high after news of Thursday's arrests.

Kaz Heydaragha always hated tattoos, but now he's got one on his arm. It's a picture of his son.

"He's with me everyday," says Kaz.

17-year-old Eddie Heydaragha was murdered back in 2004, and it left the family shambles.

After five painful years, they've created a shrine in their living room with pictures, his old keyboard, and now his alleged killers have finally been named.

31-year-old Ben Taholo and 26-year-old Lang Faulalo have been named the alleged killers of Eddie Heydaragha, both of which are already serving life sentences for another murder conviction.

"During their incarceration, their DNA was uploaded into a national database and that ultimately lead to the hit from the evidence collected from our homicide in January," say officials.

That morning, Kaz returned home to find his son beaten and stabbed.

"I knew there was a struggle, there was so much blood everywhere. It was like a slaughterhouse," says Kaz.

Investigators initially thought the murder had been planned. They now believe it was simply a robbery that had gone bad.

"I don't wish nothing bad on no human being, but they are not human beings. They don't deserve to live," Kaz tells CBS13.
http://cbs13.com/local/DNA.Cracks.Five.2.1099113.html

already facing murder charges && life sentences?? wow.
these asshats dont care anymore. they have nothing to live for really.

they should just be beaten the crap out of them, lit on fire && left to burn. instantly.

Back