• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
He recognized the man on the footage as being someone who'd died a couple of years prior, then took the time to track down the man's family and return it back to them.

No word on whether the footage contained the actual death event as they haven't reviewed it all, but his parents were overjoyed to have this new video of their son in Happy moments. ❤️

A treasure-hunting scuba diver in Tennessee found a GoPro camera — allowing him to share with grieving parents the final joy-filled moments of their son who had drowned two years earlier.

Rich Aloha was floored when he found Richard Ragland’s missing camera after the 22-year-old died in 2017 while diving in the Forest Falls Recreation Area, according to WSB-TV.

“I strongly believe that God led me to this GoPro because the only thing I saw was the end tip of the thumbscrew and everything else was just covered in muck,” he told the station. “I was going through the footage and I said, ‘Oh my God, this is the guy.'”

The camera’s footage showed Ragland smiling and laughing in the Marion County waterfall with his friends — his final moments before he drowned that day.

Aloha, who calls himself a treasure hunter, tracked down Ragland’s parents in Sandy Springs, Georgia, and delivered the precious footage to them.

Grieving mom Robin McCrear called it “an out-of-body experience” to see the footage of her son, who she said was “full of love, full of energy.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/diver-finds-gopro-camera-containing-final-moments-of-man-who-drowned/

Back