• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Disney World employee is accused of trying to arrange to have sex with an eight-year-old girl by going to an Orlando hotel with condoms and a child's pink dress.

Frederick Pohl Jr., 40, has been charged with transferring obscene materials to a minor and attempting to entice a minor, The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida has announced.

Pictures online appear to show Pohl who works at Magic Kingdom dressed as the character Stitch from Lilo & Stitch.

Pohl believed he was talking to the child and her father, but he was actually chatting with an undercover federal agent, investigators say.

He is accused of sending explicit photos of himself and arranging to meet with the child at an Orlando hotel.

Pohl was investigated in 2007 for 'attempted exploitation of minor children'.

Seems odd from the get go that a 40 yr old would get a job as a cartoon character. By age 40, one should be able to qualify for something better.
I realize that at any age, a person of limited qualifications has a niche in many jobs, and we are all happy to provide a relevant job to any decent applicant. BUT... Disney is the richest deep pocket of them all! These mega resort people must be on guard for every opportunity

Last edited:
He's got Sarah Huckabee Sanders eyes.

Stitch has always been a really adorable character that I have always loved. Now this sick prick has to go and try and taint that. Feeding the Gators his head would be a really nice punishment. I'm offended that he draws the same oxygen as the rest of us

A Florida man was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison on Thursday for attempting to entice a child for sex, according to the Department of Justice.

Frederick M Pohl, Jr., 41, was arrested after he arrived at an Orlando hotel with condoms and a pink dress, following ongoing conversations with an undercover federal agent in Detroit that involved his desire to rape an 8-year-old girl.

Pohl, who pled guilty to the charges on Aug. 6., allegedly sent lewd photos of himself during the graphic online communication. He assumed he was chatting for months with the child and her father but had actually been in contact with an agent from Homeland Security Investigations.
Pohl was reportedly involved in a similar operation 12 years earlier.

In 2007, he was seen chatting online with an agent posing as a 13-year-old girl from Canada. Pohl talked about visiting her before reportedly backing out, saying he lied and was "sorry about that," court records show, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Back