• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2zsslfl.jpg

MA - Police arrested a dirt biker who exposed himself to three females in the Pinehurst area.

Richard Harris, 22, was arrested Wednesday following a report Monday from a woman who said Harris had accosted her while he was riding on a dirt bike.

The investigation took place after a victim reported that she was walking in a residential area of town, when she said she saw a red and white dirt bike driving in her direction.

The man driver of the dirt bike pulled down his sweat pants and exposed himself.

He fled when another motor vehicle drove down the street.

Police investigators learned that two other women in the same part of town had also been accosted by Harris a few days earlier.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/billerica/news/x914616862

Oh, the name! The name AND the photo! Dick and Hairy! For heaven's sake! And does he have a little Charles Manson thing going on between his eyes there?

how come this never happens to me??

I wanna soo be the person who getrs flashed so i can laugh my ass off and point yelling HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Back