• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
332cfg8.jpg

CHARLESTON, S.C. --

Clemson University is investigating a camp with ties to the school after a 17-year-old counselor was arrested for teaching the so-called "choking game" to two boys that passed out for several minutes, officials said Friday.

Ronald Edward Riley, of Saluda, was arrested at his high school this week on assault and unlawful conduct charges and was being held Friday at a Clarendon County jail on $30,000 bail. Jail officials said they didn't know whether Riley had an attorney, and the sheriff's department did not immediately provide arrest warrants.

Riley was a volunteer counselor at a Clarendon County camp for children of deployed soldiers or those preparing to go overseas. Riley put his hands around a boy's neck and choked him unconscious twice, authorities said. A second boy also told authorities the counselor choked him until he passed out.

The Centers for Disease Control said earlier this year that 82 children had died from the "choking game," a growing fad among youth for the euphoric, dreamlike feeling that people get as blood rushes back to the brain.

http://www.charlotte.com/205/story/586826.html

Idiotic fucktard....

We used to do this on the Soccer and Football busses on our way to and from games.

It really does feel amazing; I highly recommend it.

i was just thinking "Really? You can't even really hurt yourself from that, because when you pass out, you breathe."

Unless, of course, the kids were choking each other, but that's not how we used to play it. I mean, um.... ;)

Latest posts

Back