• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An abandoned stray dog has won the heart of Russians after a video emerged of the pet allegedly running after her owner's car after she was dumped by the roadside.

The footage showing Dinka the dog chasing after a car for miles went viral, with many social media users outraged that the dog had been left behind.

However, the driver of the car has denied being the dog's owner, saying Dinka is a stray who she sometimes feeds when visiting the area.

The video sees the dog risks its life running behind the car, lurching into the middle of the busy road close to oncoming traffic, and only finally stopping from exhaustion.

Reports of dumped pets are common and this footage sparked an outcry in FIFA World Cup host city Rostov-on-Don.

One driver called Maria posted: 'I've seen the people who took their dog close to the wood and abandoned it there.

'Because of bad roads they did not escape quickly enough, and the poor dog ran behind the car for a long time.

'She even begged to be picked up again. She jumped in front of the car.

'So they stopped, waiting until she went away and kept going.'

But now the suspected owner Dilyara Nosova has come forward to say the dog is a previously-abandoned stray, denying she was responsible for it being homeless.

She regularly feeds Dinka and her six puppies, close to her weekend house, she said.

She lives outside a communal building in the village, she said.

'I feed her and then she often runs after my car as far as a shop called Leroy Merlin, then returns to her puppies,' said Dilyara.

Now well-wishers who have followed the online story are determined to help the dog that shows such devotion to the only person to show her any kindness.

They are seeking owners for the puppies in Moscow and are raising money to sterilise and vaccinate Dinka, and find her a good home to stop her hair-raising road runs.

'Dinka deserves an owner who appreciates her amazing devotion,' posted one admirer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5367955/Video-shows-abandoned-dog-running-owners-car.html
48FF37E300000578-5367955-image-a-3_1518102978211.jpg

48FF37E800000578-5367955-image-a-4_1518102980862.jpg

Back