• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
[MENTION=1346]Whisper[/MENTION] " You made me think of something in comment 300

Shafia has just come back from Afganistan, could he have brought some exotic type afghani type plant or drug we dont have tests for? Didnt Stoopa mention the girls were sleeping in the car while waiting for Shafia and Hamhead to find a hotel room?

couldve but customs here is extremely hard to get anything through but not saying they couldnt

Couldve been,whatever they did will be secret between the 3 of them until someone talks in prison and it seems like they always do

I personally see them zeroing in on the son Hammer Head ,hes the youngest with the most to lose out of his life,
I can see them trying to strike a deal just to have to truth be known
I would love to know what they did to incapacitate them
I still believe in my heart they were drowned in bathroom of motel
I just cant believe theres no test to check water in lungs to see if its chlorinated or not
Theres got to be something
If they can take my blood and tell me I am related to King Henry and Brooke Shields you cant tell me theres nothing to say what water was in their lungs
And Im not related to them lol Im just giving an example from a PBS show I watch called History Detectives

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:Whisper should have a sparkly crown to wear as thanks for the work she's done on this story! TY for keeping us in the loop, for all the research and reading you did to give us these updates. your posts are always well written, full of info and victim-centered. All Hail Whisper!:star:

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:Whisper should have a sparkly crown to wear as thanks for the work she's done on this story! TY for keeping us in the loop, for all the research and reading you did to give us these updates. your posts are always well written, full of info and victim-centered. All Hail Whisper!:star:

ty [MENTION=2458]carolinablue[/MENTION] but this turned personal for me with it being so close to where I live(less then 300 miles)
At the beginning I was thinking this was 1300 miles away and then found out it was alot closer to me
I have a million questions still though not answered at trial
thats why Im getting Blatchfords book b/c she has so much info not published in any of the papers
she was there day in and day out and its because of her the money raised to have a marker for a memorial at the site is going to happen
She admits she became obsessed that these 4 girls/women were murdered and wanted justice and for them to not be forgotten

:top: :flowers:

I am sending you claps and bravos as well, excellent work... :flowers::dancing2::flowers:

I know it was mentioned in one of the articles there was a lot of information the jury did not get to hear about, they probobly did test the water and know the answer but the defense was able to get it suppressed so the jury couldnt hear about it. I dont think holding back evidence is fair, just like I dont thinK any of us can truly be tried by a "jury of our peers" Thanks Whisp, we love you... :flowers:

crown.jpg

Last edited:
Concerning the water in the lungs. I know they were likely dead by the time they got to the locks, but they went into the water. Even without breathing, wouldn't water fill their bodies anyway? Maybe that's the reason they can't determine where the water came from since it would all show from the locks?

Granted, I have no idea how any of that works...just my thoughts on what might have happened.

Concerning the water in the lungs. I know they were likely dead by the time they got to the locks, but they went into the water. Even without breathing, wouldn't water fill their bodies anyway? Maybe that's the reason they can't determine where the water came from since it would all show from the locks?

Granted, I have no idea how any of that works...just my thoughts on what might have happened.

with drowning as the cause of death whatever water they drowned in would be the only water in the lungs b/c they dont operate after death
Wouldnt have expanded again to take in any other water
And just knowing how ruthless they were believe me they made sure they were good and dead
Im hoping the book will answer some questions

funny when you posted that about the drowning
my mom calls me and is telling me shes watching the fifth estate and its all about this man and his 2nd wife and son drowned their 3 daughters and his first wife
LOL she has alzheimers and she will tell me the whole story again in a couple days when she sees it on tv
her nurse came on laughing

I swear this is hitting me just like Baby P's case did. It just bubbles up, for god sake, WHY? That 3 (or more) people corroborated in murdering 4 people from your own FAMILY. I just can't even my head around it. Yeah, culture gaps and all that...but in my opinion you have to be pretty twisted to murder one person in cold blood, nevermind four. Three being your children.

The appeals and lying and all their fucking bullshit is just making me sick. You all did something horrific, take your consequences like decent people would. Fuckers.

Phew...k, feel a lil better now. Sorry for the rant:p

I hope this man is comfortable with the fact that the Qu'ran states any man who kills his children will burn for all eternity in hell.

How is it that any man who kills his children will burn in hell, but it is perfectly fine to send them on suicide missions and blow up as many people as they can? I will tell you why. The Koran justifies it by making it a holy mission for Muslim families to relish in martyrdom. As long as you are pleasing Allah by killing infidels you get a pass on any other morals.

malq, I used to wonder the same until I did some reading and listening. The verses you refer to are called "The Verses of the Sword"; they present a persuasive argument for jihad against infidels...BUT! Those verses were not written by Mohammed; they were written by a mullah who probably would have gotten along well with Fred Phelps. True Islam, the teachings of Mohammed, has three paramount laws: Abstain from violence. Treat every man as your brother. Honor and protect women, children and the helpless.

We see all the violence and hate and are led to believe that all Muslims hate all non-Muslims, but that's not rue. Fred Phelps and other so-called Christian hate groups are not representative of Christians, but they get a hell of a lot of press coverage. The Methodist minister in town has set up a ministry for the families of moms and/or dads in prison. Church members provide money, food, clothing, toys, school clothes and supplies to the families on an ongoing basis. They also provide transportation when needed and will even drive them up to the facilities to visit. He's been doing this for over 30 years and his name and his (and our) work has never been mentioned in any paper. The dogs making the most noise are the ones you hear, but there are so many more just going about their business quietly.

I used to get all bent out of shape and want to know why true Muslims weren't standing up and raising hell over this perversion of a gentle, inclusive faith...until one of my cousins gently explained that while an individual might be willing to sacrifice his life for principle, he would not want his wife, children, parents and family and friends to die with him. Apparently jihadists don't play, if you aren't with them, you're the enemy.

I swear this is hitting me just like Baby P's case did. It just bubbles up, for god sake, WHY? That 3 (or more) people corroborated in murdering 4 people from your own FAMILY. I just can't even my head around it. Yeah, culture gaps and all that...but in my opinion you have to be pretty twisted to murder one person in cold blood, nevermind four. Three being your children.

The appeals and lying and all their fucking bullshit is just making me sick. You all did something horrific, take your consequences like decent people would. Fuckers.

Phew...k, feel a lil better now. Sorry for the rant:p

I honestly think b/c stuff never happens here like this is why its hitting everyone so hard here
Im not saying nothing bad happens here Im just saying very rarely anything like this

How is it that any man who kills his children will burn in hell, but it is perfectly fine to send them on suicide missions and blow up as many people as they can? I will tell you why. The Koran justifies it by making it a holy mission for Muslim families to relish in martyrdom. As long as you are pleasing Allah by killing infidels you get a pass on any other morals.

Suicide is forbidden in Islam, yo. You've made it no secret how much you hate Islam and have zero desire to actually learn the true tenets of the religion. And you may want to research the actual meaning of the word Jihad rather than let the media (FauxNews) define the term for you.

Suicide is forbidden in Islam, yo. You've made it no secret how much you hate Islam and have zero desire to actually learn the true tenets of the religion. And you may want to research the actual meaning of the word Jihad rather than let the media (FauxNews) define the term for you.
If not the religion must be the culture, but the culture is the religion?
Which came first the the religion or culture, did the killing or lying come first seems to be a lot of both in that culture/religion

If not the religion must be the culture, but the culture is the religion?
Which came first the the religion or culture, did the killing or lying come first seems to be a lot of both in that culture/religion

Using this reasoning that would mean you and I are both lying, evil, murdering bastards. I mean, our culture here in the West isn't exactly known for honest politicians and being peaceful folks. Lying and murder is the sole responsibility of the individual committing the crime/deceit. Trying to blame it on their culture or religion is saying an individual is not responsible for his/her own actions. Killing and lying is universal across all cultures and religions (atheists are no exception). So how about we blame this man's (and companions) evil actions on them being assholes. Pure and simple.

Using this reasoning that would mean you and I are both lying, evil, murdering bastards. I mean, our culture here in the West isn't exactly known for honest politicians and being peaceful folks. Lying and murder is the sole responsibility of the individual committing the crime/deceit. Trying to blame it on their culture or religion is saying an individual is not responsible for his/her own actions. Killing and lying is universal across all cultures and religions (atheists are no exception). So how about we blame this man's (and companions) evil actions on them being assholes. Pure and simple.
All religions have always been BAD! EVEL! If there is a hell at least 50% of all religious leaders are there. I just feel some religions have gotten more or less over the killing part and I don't feel Muslims have, I feel the religion is a century behind most other religions and the times
Muslim leaders still use religion to hold the population in check

Typical response, I do not hate Islam. I hate the way it is interpreted. I hate the fact Islam has have a war with anyone who does not agree with them. The Koran even states they must kill the infidels. Why are you ignoring the fact that families are sending their kids on suicide missions? It is well known they will die for Allah. September 11 in the name of Islam, that's what I hate. Our country is on super top alert and completely changed because of Islam. We hate that shit. Homeland security is not adequately protecting us from extremist attack, It will happen again, We hate that shit.
I can spend a lifetime studying the true meaning of Islam, the fact is, they justify blowing up people and themselves up in the name of Allah and Islam. I could care less how you want to paint JIHAD, it still spells danger and is a threat to the United states.

I would buy what you are saying if I saw any kind on reaction from the worldwide Muslim community. They won't say they condone the radical extremists, but there is no outcry or call to stop it from anywhere. The amount of Muslims in the world should be enough to over-ride "a few crazy folk". The lack of outcry from the worldwide Muslim community speak volumes.

Our politicians are as crooked as they come, however there is very public outcries to the point of demonstration.
Where are the Muslim leaders or people en- mass saying we must stop this now?

Last edited:
I would buy what you are saying if I saw any kind on reaction from the worldwide Muslim community. They won't say they condone the radical extremists, but there is no outcry or call to stop it from anywhere. The amount of Muslims in the world should be enough to over-ride "a few crazy folk". The lack of outcry from the worldwide Muslim community speak volumes.

Our politicians are as crooked as they come, however there is very public outcries to the point of demonstration.
Where are the Muslim leaders or people en- mass saying we must stop this now?

This tells me you have done absolutely no research in the religion, at least not any further than sources such as Faux News. There have been numerous fatwas issued by multiples sheiks denouncing the actions of the terrorists on 9/11. It has been spoken and preached abundantly (in mosques) that people that committed those horrible acts are condemned to hell. Why haven't you seen it? Because it is not controversial and doesn't paint over a billion people with one brush. The media isn't interested in showing the humans that call themselves Muslim, only the monsters. The lack or representation in the Western media speaks to me louder than the so-called silence you perceive from the religious leaders of Islam.

The Qur'an cannot be read as a piece meal but must be read in context. The verses stating to kill the infidels were specifically addressing people who were waging war against Muslims in their own territory over 1400 years ago. It is not carte blanche to attack anyone who is not Muslim. Where is the outcry for over a million Iraqis dead over a false war built on lies? Seems many more people lost their lives over greed and oil (and continue to die) than some dumb asses who twist religion to fit their needs. Or do men, women and children who aren't white, rich and Christian count as "people" to you?

Join us Friday at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT for a live chat with Christie Blatchford
On the night of June 30, 2009, a father, mother and brother drowned half their family in a black Nissan just outside of Kingston, Ont. On Jan. 29, 2012, Mohammad Shafia, Tooba Mohammad Yahya and Hamed Mohammad Shafia were each convicted of four counts of first-degree murder. The National Post‘s Christie Blatchford has been covering the story from the beginning,
[...]
Christie Blatchford will join us tomorrow (Friday) at noon Eastern/9 a.m. Pacific to take all your questions on the Shafia case, right here on Full Comment. Pose your questions to Ms. Blatchford by sending us an email, or leaving a comment below, and be sure to join us tomorrow for all the answers.
http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com...fic-for-a-live-chat-with-christie-blatchford/

This tells me you have done absolutely no research in the religion, at least not any further than sources such as Faux News. There have been numerous fatwas issued by multiples sheiks denouncing the actions of the terrorists on 9/11. It has been spoken and preached abundantly (in mosques) that people that committed those horrible acts are condemned to hell.

Those bastards say one thing when speaking English to the representatives of Western media outlets...but they sing an entirely different tune when speaking Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Pashtu etc..... The charities of these same sheiks and imams contribute generously to various organisations that have committed violent acts against innocent civilians...most of whom are Muslims themselves. I know these things because I have a colleague who is a fluent Arabic speaking Christian. What is happening to Christians in Egypt now? In Syria? In Iraq? This is the story the western media ignores. They have gone out of their way to defend Muslims or avoid upsetting them. Islamophobia? There is plenty of reason for it.

Here's the only difference between Islamic and Christian extremists right now...the Islamic ones are to able to pull off acts like honor killings and other groups like gays and lesbians while the Christian ones really want to but know they can't get away with it here.
I have relatives and friends who are gay and lesbian...and trust me..some of the "Family Values" groups have made it plain as day that they would like nothing more to export,jail or kill them. The stuff that has come out of their mouths since gay marriage was passed in NY and the stuff since then sickens and chills me all at once.
That philosphy also goes towards people who don't follow their narrow minded view of the bible. And if you look throughout history,you'll find that hundreds of thousands of innocent people were murdered by Christians who had no problem using the Bible to justify it.
There are most certainly problems with Islam but please don't tell me that Christian extremists are any better. As I said before, the only difference is one group is given more leeway in carrying out acts of murder.

This tells me you have done absolutely no research in the religion, at least not any further than sources such as Faux News. There have been numerous fatwas issued by multiples sheiks denouncing the actions of the terrorists on 9/11. It has been spoken and preached abundantly (in mosques) that people that committed those horrible acts are condemned to hell. Why haven't you seen it? Because it is not controversial and doesn't paint over a billion people with one brush. The media isn't interested in showing the humans that call themselves Muslim, only the monsters. The lack or representation in the Western media speaks to me louder than the so-called silence you perceive from the religious leaders of Islam.

The Qur'an cannot be read as a piece meal but must be read in context. The verses stating to kill the infidels were specifically addressing people who were waging war against Muslims in their own territory over 1400 years ago. It is not carte blanche to attack anyone who is not Muslim. Where is the outcry for over a million Iraqis dead over a false war built on lies? Seems many more people lost their lives over greed and oil (and continue to die) than some dumb asses who twist religion to fit their needs. Or do men, women and children who aren't white, rich and Christian count as "people" to you?

I think your Burka is too tight. I don't have to study anything about Islam to analyze the results.

With all the 2.2 billion Muslims in the world, if they did not approve of what these extremists are doing they would have had their heads off a long time ago. They have no problem abducting infidel reporters in a heartbeat, off their heads and posting it on Youtube. Fact is, they are well funded and supported by the Muslim faith with no attempt to curb it. We have good reason to fear Islam and you know it.
Modern Christians can be idiots but they don't have dangerous mindsets en-mass and perform horrific acts of violence, save for rare, highly condemned incidents.

Tell all Muslims to read the Koran in context, not me. They are the ones threatening the world with no resistance. In fact there is pressure in the west to embrace it in the name of tolerance. That's where I lose mine.

If you care to show me credible evidence the 2.2 billion Muslims are doing anything to aggressively curb this crap I will listen. I don't take whispering in a mosque as credible.
Show me any credible evidence there has been retaliation or condemnation of The attack on the united States on 9/11. I have not heard a single we are sorry, we will find who did this and stop it! from any Muslim leader. I have not heard a public apology for any of this horseshit. Obviously, the masses back them.

Like it or not it is all stemming from the Koran. I may not know every verse, but I have read the English version.
Frankly I find it boring with every other sentence saying praise Allah. The part where it says it is a Muslims duty to kill the infidels by hand, by fist, or by sword scares me. I can't wait for the men with the white flags on black horses to come over the hill and slaughter little ol' infidel me. There are more than a few weirdos or sects who take that literally. That is painfully obvious and I don't see the Muslim community doing anything to change that. Clearly a high percentage of the 26% of the people in the world(2.2 million muslims) are extremely dangerous.

ETA: I was incorrect about the 2.2 billion Muslims and 26% of the population. It is half that. Those figures
are what the Muslim population will swell to by 2030. My apologies.

Last edited:
It's not a few radicals like you find in other religions, or as some try to make you believe
It's a whole country of religious nut cases, and very few rational people that keep their mouth shut for fear their whole family will be killed

Yeah real rational bunch those Muslims, just a few billion bad apples ruining the reputation of the decent few

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy
Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy
This led to Islamic protests across the Muslim world, some of which escalated into violence with instances of firing on crowds of protestors resulting in a total of more than 100 reported deaths,[1] including the bombing of the Danish embassy in Pakistan and setting fire to the Danish Embassies in Syria, Lebanon and Iran, storming European buildings, and burning the Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, French and German flags in Gaza City.[2][3] Various groups, primarily in the Western world, responded by endorsing the Danish policies, including "Buy Danish" campaigns and other displays of support. Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen described the controversy as Denmark's worst international crisis since World War II.[4]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/apr/22/south-park-censored-fatwa-muhammad
South Park censored after threat of fatwa over Muhammad episode

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=168203
COPENHAGEN – Kurt Westergaard, who has been facing death threats for four years over his cartoon of the prophet Muhammad, is trying to settle back into his home – a month after an ax attack in his living room.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/21/us-afghanistan-korans-idUSTRE81K09T20120221
Reuters) - About 2,000 Afghans protested outside the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan on Tuesday over a report that foreign soldiers improperly disposed of copies of the Koran.

U.S. helicopters fired flares to try to break up as many as 2,000 demonstrators who massed outside several gates to the base, chanting anti-foreigner slogans and throwing stones.

Protests raged for three days across Afghanistan in April last year after a U.S. pastor burned a Koran in Florida.

Eleven people were killed when demonstrators stormed a U.N. compound in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif, including seven foreign U.N. workers. Another riot in the southern city of Kandahar left nine dead and more than 80 wounded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_World_Quran-burning_controversy
The Dove World Quran-burning controversy arose in July 2010, when Terry Jones, the pastor of the Christian Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, U.S., announced he would burn 200 Qurans on the 2010 anniversary of the September 11 attacks. He gained media coverage, resulting in international outrage over his plans and pleas from world leaders to cancel the event. In early September 2010, Jones cancelled and pledged never to burn a Quran.[1] Jones's threat sparked protests in the Middle East and Asia, in which a total of 20 people were killed.
Jones held a "trial of the Quran" on March 20, 2011 in his Gainesville church. Finding the scriptures guilty of "crimes against humanity," he burned it in the church sanctuary.[2] Protesters in the northern Afghanistan city of Mazar-i-Sharif and elsewhere attacked the United Nations Assistance Mission, killing at least 30 people, including at least seven U.N. workers, and injuring at least 150 people.[3][4][5] Jones disclaimed any responsibility. Norwegian, Swedish, Nepalese and Romanian nationals were among the UN workers killed.[6]
American news analysts criticized and blamed Hamid Karzai, president of Afghanistan, for drawing attention to the Quran burning.[7] On March 31, Karzai publicly denounced the burning and asked for Terry Jones's arrest.[8]

It's not a few radicals like you find in other religions, or as some try to make you believe
It's a whole country of religious nut cases, and very few rational people that keep their mouth shut for fear their whole family will be killed

Yeah real rational bunch those Muslims, just a few billion bad apples ruining the reputation of the decent few

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy
Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy
This led to Islamic protests across the Muslim world, some of which escalated into violence with instances of firing on crowds of protestors resulting in a total of more than 100 reported deaths,[1] including the bombing of the Danish embassy in Pakistan and setting fire to the Danish Embassies in Syria, Lebanon and Iran, storming European buildings, and burning the Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, French and German flags in Gaza City.[2][3] Various groups, primarily in the Western world, responded by endorsing the Danish policies, including "Buy Danish" campaigns and other displays of support. Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen described the controversy as Denmark's worst international crisis since World War II.[4]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/apr/22/south-park-censored-fatwa-muhammad
South Park censored after threat of fatwa over Muhammad episode

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=168203
COPENHAGEN – Kurt Westergaard, who has been facing death threats for four years over his cartoon of the prophet Muhammad, is trying to settle back into his home – a month after an ax attack in his living room.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/21/us-afghanistan-korans-idUSTRE81K09T20120221
Reuters) - About 2,000 Afghans protested outside the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan on Tuesday over a report that foreign soldiers improperly disposed of copies of the Koran.

U.S. helicopters fired flares to try to break up as many as 2,000 demonstrators who massed outside several gates to the base, chanting anti-foreigner slogans and throwing stones.

Protests raged for three days across Afghanistan in April last year after a U.S. pastor burned a Koran in Florida.

Eleven people were killed when demonstrators stormed a U.N. compound in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif, including seven foreign U.N. workers. Another riot in the southern city of Kandahar left nine dead and more than 80 wounded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_World_Quran-burning_controversy
The Dove World Quran-burning controversy arose in July 2010, when Terry Jones, the pastor of the Christian Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, U.S., announced he would burn 200 Qurans on the 2010 anniversary of the September 11 attacks. He gained media coverage, resulting in international outrage over his plans and pleas from world leaders to cancel the event. In early September 2010, Jones cancelled and pledged never to burn a Quran.[1] Jones's threat sparked protests in the Middle East and Asia, in which a total of 20 people were killed.
Jones held a "trial of the Quran" on March 20, 2011 in his Gainesville church. Finding the scriptures guilty of "crimes against humanity," he burned it in the church sanctuary.[2] Protesters in the northern Afghanistan city of Mazar-i-Sharif and elsewhere attacked the United Nations Assistance Mission, killing at least 30 people, including at least seven U.N. workers, and injuring at least 150 people.[3][4][5] Jones disclaimed any responsibility. Norwegian, Swedish, Nepalese and Romanian nationals were among the UN workers killed.[6]
American news analysts criticized and blamed Hamid Karzai, president of Afghanistan, for drawing attention to the Quran burning.[7] On March 31, Karzai publicly denounced the burning and asked for Terry Jones's arrest.[8]

So can you justify over a million Muslim being slaughtered by a largely Christian nation? It was started and carried out by a man who proclaimed himself a "born-again Christian" and made no bones about using this fact to get him elected. Why are the Christians not speaking out about this? Where are the religious leaders of Christianity and Judiasm (and hell, even atheists don't belive in the carte blanche murder of people for no other reason than oil) speaking on behalf of Iraqis and Afghanis?

Again...a million dead Muslims in less than 10 years. But complete silence from the atheists and Christians alike.

Oh and I would like to thank Pete for breaking my "dislike" cherry. I consider it high praise that a racist, bigoted, homophobe doesn't like what I have to say.

So can you justify over a million Muslim being slaughtered by a largely Christian nation? It was started and carried out by a man who proclaimed himself a "born-again Christian" and made no bones about using this fact to get him elected. Why are the Christians not speaking out about this? Where are the religious leaders of Christianity and Judiasm (and hell, even atheists don't belive in the carte blanche murder of people for no other reason than oil) speaking on behalf of Iraqis and Afghanis?

Again...a million dead Muslims in less than 10 years. But complete silence from the atheists and Christians alike.

Seems that person slowed the killing down, think over 2 million Muslims killed each other the previous ten years
Guess it's a step in the right direction, but just can't seem to stop Muslims from killing altogether

Back