• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple in Dearborn County, Indiana has been arrested for “horrific” abuse against foster children in their care.

Diane and Timothy Combs were arrested last Friday on numerous charges, WXIX reports.

At the time of their arrests, there were eight children in their home: four foster children, one adopted child, and three children they were babysitting.

The oldest child is the couple’s adopted daughter. She is 16 years old, and has intellectual and physical disabilities. The other seven children ranged in age from 2 to 8 years old.

Timothy, 59, faces charges of:

• Aggravated battery that causes serious permanent disfigurement
  • Domestic battery against a disabled person with bodily injury
  • Battery resulting in bodily injury of a person under 14-years-old
  • Domestic battery committed in the presence of a child younger than 16-years-old

Diane, 55, faces charges of:

• Aggravated battery and knowingly inflicting injury that creates a substantial risk of death
  • Domestic battery against a disabled person causing bodily injury
  • Domestic battery with bodily injury to a person under 14-years-old
  • Battery on a child
  • Domestic battery by bodily waste
  • Battery by bodily waste when the victim is 14-years-old, strangulation
  • Sexual battery

Authorities told WXIX the arrests came after one of the children recorded video of the abuse and showed it to another person who then called the Dearborn County Sheriff’s Department.

The video shows Diane slapping a naked 6-year-old boy, causing him to fall to the floor. She then slaps him again and forces him to put a dirty diaper into his mouth,.

The children told investigators anyone who wet the bed had to put their diaper into their mouth.

The court documents detailed other abuse, including “whoopings,” getting dropped on their heads, and causing injury to their “private parts.”

The abuse detailed in court documents occurred between December 2016 and July 2018.

The couple has fostered 38 different children since 2014.
https://myfox8.com/2018/09/05/coupl...-forcing-them-to-put-dirty-diapers-in-mouths/

Monsters. At least 25 years in prison and never able to be foster parents again. Also, rehome the adopted daughter.

The video shows Diane slapping a naked 6-year-old boy, causing him to fall to the floor. She then slaps him again and forces him to put a dirty diaper into his mouth,.

The children told investigators anyone who wet the bed had to put their diaper into their mouth.

The court documents detailed other abuse, including “whoopings,” getting dropped on their heads, and causing injury to their “private parts.”
This is so upsetting.
They better both get stiff sentences.
They we're in it for the money.

I’ll never understand how people who foster children and abuse them are approved repeatedly! How can this type of abuse be hidden away for so long and with so many different children? They only way this could continue is if adoption agencies/CPS aren’t doing their jobs! When my parents adopted they were put through months of paper work and home visits. How could these children just be handed off to these monsters for YEARS considering most had developmental issues! Where were the home visits and welfare checks to make sure these children were thriving? What about reports on doctor visits? I also know my parents had to go through with special counseling for the child they adopted and they took her there where she spoke with someone while they waited outside. You’re telling me none of this happened and they were allowed to do this to dozens of children over a number of years!? These people are monsters but there are DEFINITELY more at fault for not making sure these troubled/disabled/abandoned or hurt children were protected! :confused:

No sentence will punish them enough. I wish there was a way to flip a switch and all child abusers, pedos, and animal abusers would just spontaneously combust.
Spontaneous combustion would be nice, but if I had every possible option available I'd choose for the switch to flip and give them all the horror and torment they heaped upon those children back to themselves.

@Satanica
A husband and wife who were considered one of the "go-to" foster families of Dearborn County are now going to prison.

Diane Combs and Tim Combs were convicted after being caught on camera abusing two of their young foster children. The couple later admitted to the abuse, officials said.

Diane Combs, 56, was sentenced to 20 years in prison, 12 years of probation to be served after her release, and ordered to have no contact with any of the foster children she had previously been caring for.

Tim Combs, was sentenced to 13 years during a hearing earlier this month.

Investigators believe their foster home was a house of horrors, and if not for video of the abuse, prosecutors may not have been able to build a case.

A teenage foster child in the house shot the video.

In one video clip, a 4-year-old boy is slapped hard enough to be knocked to the ground, because he wet himself.

“Then, her actually taking the dirty pullups and shoving it into his mouth, and forcing him to do squats,” said Lynn Deddens, Dearborn County prosecutor.

Diane and Tim Combs had dozens of foster children in their home over the course of four years, Deddens said.

Deddens said accusations of abuse had been made before but were not substantiated.

The two boys captured in the video that was central to this case are now with a new family that is working to adopt them.

Their new family said the boys are not victims, but survivors who found the courage to roar.

@Satanica

No, those boys are not victims...they are HEROES. They put a stop to horrid abuse and prevented God knows how many kids from suffering at these pig's hands.

Back