• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Milwaukee Police Department announced on Friday afternoon, April 26 that they have arrested Devante Randall, a man charged in the death of an infant and abuse of another child.

According to the criminal complaint, a Milwaukee police officer was dispatched to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin around 8:45 p.m. on Monday, April 22 to investigate a child abuse complaint. The officer was advised a 5-month-old child was admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit — suffering from bleeding on the brain and a skull fracture. Officials indicated the child’s injuries were “severe and life threatening.”

The child’s mother told officials she had left her two children, including the infant, in the care of Randall that day while she worked. The complaint indicates starting shortly before 6 p.m. on Monday, Randall sent the mother a series of text messages trying to get her attention about the children. She was not replying. So Randall drove to the mother’s workplace. When the mother came out of the workplace, she “observed (the infant) lifeless and not breathing.” Randall claimed “he was visiting family when he heard gunshots. The defendant attempted to run away while holding (the infant) and (the 2-year-old) but fell.” The complaint indicates Randall and the mother got into the car and drove to Children’s Hospital.”

When they got to the hospital, the complaint says the mother “believed the defendant was going to park the car, come inside…and tell hospital staff exactly what happened.” But Randall never came inside.

After a thorough exam of the infant, hospital officials determined the child had significant injuries. Officials noted this “type of force can be seen when a child is violently shaken, slammed, and/or thrown.” The child was unresponsive and put on a ventilator — and died shortly after midnight on Thursday, April 25.

Prior to going to the mother’s workplace on April 22, Randall had apparently met up with the mother’s father — and left him with the 2-year-old child. The father “observed (the 2-year-old) to have significant bruising and scrapes to the face.” He took the child to Children’s Hospital. Officials there determined the child had two broken legs in addition to the bruising and scrapes. They indicated the “injuries are diagnostic for child physical abuse.”

For the Cowardly piece of s*** that scumbag is let me say this...
Hang him by the neck until dead. Oh and feel free to beat him with baseball bats as he's dangling

A Franklin man was sentenced on Friday, Jan. 24 to 44 years in prison and another 16 years of extended supervision for the homicide of a six-month-old baby and an 18-year-old childhood classmate. One was a cold case that went unsolved for seven years.

Devante Randall came face-to-face with the families he tore apart on Friday. He will be wearing an orange jumpsuit until he is an elderly man.
Randall was found guilty of the 2012 murder of 18-year-old Javon Whiteside during a drug deal. Randall planned on robbing the victim -- and ended up shooting him in the back.
Cowardly actions also attributed to another crime where Randall caused severe trauma to his then-girlfriend's young children. While in his care, the 2-year-old was found with bruises and broken bones. Meanwhile, the toddler's 6-month-old brother had significant brain bleeding and a skull fracture among other abuse which caused him to die.
Randall did apologize in court.

"I would like to apologize to the family of Javon Whiteside and Arias Windsor. Here I sit today taking responsibility for my actions. I am no monster or animal. I made some bad decisions as to what led me here today. What I did was wrong," Randall said.

Back