• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I didn't mean to make anything personal, I just know that some of the comments made are probably shared by others. I just wanted to make it clear where the site stood in relation to those comments.

Swivel summed it up pretty good in what will now be added to our FAQ.

1. People are not INNOCENT until proven guilty. This is a legal philosophy designed to place the burden of proof entirely in the hands of the prosecution. It means something in a court of law, but it doesn't mean jack-fucking-shit on our website.
  2. Your retarded relative either did it or they didn't. And we think you know what the fuck is up.
  3. Our courts treat everyone with the respect afforded an innocent person, regardless of (2). We don't have to. It isn't slander to report an arrest or to talk shit about the people that commit such acts.
  4. We don't give as much of a shit about a crime three years after it was committed.
  5. Our site makes fun of people for being suspected of tragic and comedic crimes.
  6. This is no different than COPS entertaining us with arrests, instead of giving us a highlight reel of people being led from the Defense desk to a holding cell in an orange jumpsuit, and then a riveting slow-speed montage of their transfer vehicle taking them from jail to prison. The producers of COPS and Manhunters know that this latter show would suck, just as our site would suck if we posted nothing but rap sheets.
  7. In the two cases that we have been wrong, we retracted our stories. We have no problem picking up the pebbles that litter the unjustly-stoned. In fact...
  8. ...we will need them because we fully intend to keep tossing boulders at two groups of fuck-heads: A. Those that do bad shit to people. B. Those that are dumb enough to live with and hang around the psychotic assholes that would accuse them of bad shit even when they are innocent and then come onto our front page and attempt to justify evil with grammatically-incorrect rationalizations.
  9. If you think we suck for the above, keep in mind that we do not make enough money off of your retarded relative or ex to pay our writers a salary. So, please sue us. We could use the publicity.

Late to the party, as usual. Not to appear to be a major suck-up or anything, but:

I agree with every last word of Morbid's post #57. Every. Last. Word. Could not have said it better. (Well, ok, I probably could have said it better, but since he already typed it all out, I'll just concur.)

Pshhh... You think you're late... No one's EVER later than me.

I second your post.

Wow. You guys really contact people from the stories on here? I have to say, with all due respect, I think that is pretty lame. Nobody knows the true stories of what happens, only what the media portrays.

I'm not justifying anyone or anything, just being a lynch mob is not going to really affect anyone or anything. Aren't you going to feel bad if the story turns out that it wasn't someone fault and you harrassed them?

Again, not that this happened here. I don't know the story.

What I don't like is not only do you not know the story we're referring to, you also don't know what I said. You also state we only know what the "media portrays" WTF? Since when did facts become "media portrays"? Then assuming the "lynch mob" or whatever else ----is very premature. I'm a paralegal, I'm educated, I'm a child advocate, and a Notary, so I don't send threatening, cursing emails (hello, they leave a RECORD). I'm also a mother and I too have the freedom of speech, so if someone makes their life public on Myspace, I can send a message and state my opinion. Unlike yourself, I did my homework and read THE FACTS FROM THE CHARGE SHEETS. As there was a question of whether she had her children and she was posting and acting as if she did and she was innocent, I pulled her criminal record which was PUBLIC and sent her the following message:

"I heard you said you have your kids back but according to Indictment number 2008GS4204679 and Case No. M022013, you are pending trial from your May 20, 2008 arrest. Criminal records are public, watch who you lie to... "

To which she sent me the above nasty reply which was that of an angry bitch in denial. If you read her charge sheet, she's anything but innocent. Therefore I replied:

"You need a psych test, seriously. YOU ruined your life, not him. You let him in your life and let him with your kids. You don't remember your own admittance in your fault in this infant's injuries or being intoxicated....? The old fall of the bed story, etc... You should NOT have have children. Your life IS PUBLIC, you made it public when you chose dick over your kids, alcohol over your kids, smoking pot over your kids. I'm so human that all I do is fight for children because "mothers" like you, don't until it's too late or never.....and you, you are waiting for your psych eval. CONGRATULATIONS....If people like me have it my way, we will BE BITCHES and we will CHANGE LAWS TO ZERO TOLERANCE so that animals like you NEVER see your kids again...."

It's an insult to be considered a part of a lynch mob when I confronted an abusive mother on my own. My version of harassment is quite different. And no, I never feel bad or regret what I say, I think about it first. This is about crime. People need to wake up! Until the day when every man and woman speak out, take interest in these cases, get involved in solutions, take watch in their communities, change laws to enforce the safety of children, and be proactive---nothing will change.

I have no problems letting it be known that I have a problem with the way someone has treated a child or if they have commited a crime. If they are on bail, hanging out and acting like all is OK, I'm going to remind them its not. They will not pass their psych test because they will be fueled by anger that the public knows what's going on and that it matters to others. They should feel shame and they should catch hell. That is of such little consequence compared to the infant with all the fractures....

You know the statement of "no one knows the true stories" reminds me of a lot of foreign cases I have read where no one can figure out which of the two adults sodomized a baby or burned her feet off, so they both get off as opposed to both of them paying the price for not protecting of being responsible....now that----that is lame----that is true injustice.

I want to add one last thing. I love this site because I can express myself, my anger and my desire to wish death upon abusive peices of shit that are polluting the Earth! If I was single with no kids, I'd love to join a lynch mob and wreck havoc and vengeance....but I can't and that frustrates me. I feel welcome here whether people agree or not. No one knows it, but inside, these crimes bleed in my heart, I am passionate about my anger and how I feel and yet I have to contain it but here I can express in open forum, my hatred and again, feel comfortable. I have seen people apologize for a misprint, or misspoken accusation....we're human. But the people who do the write ups here are pretty on the money and tell it like it is and I respect that. Just want to say thank you!

What I don't like is not only do you not know the story we're referring to, you also don't know what I said. You also state we only know what the "media portrays" WTF? Since when did facts become "media portrays"? Then assuming the "lynch mob" or whatever else ----is very premature. I'm a paralegal, I'm educated, I'm a child advocate, and a Notary, so I don't send threatening, cursing emails (hello, they leave a RECORD). I'm also a mother and I too have the freedom of speech, so if someone makes their life public on Myspace, I can send a message and state my opinion. Unlike yourself, I did my homework and read THE FACTS FROM THE CHARGE SHEETS. As there was a question of whether she had her children and she was posting and acting as if she did and she was innocent, I pulled her criminal record which was PUBLIC and sent her the following message:

"I heard you said you have your kids back but according to Indictment number 2008GS4204679 and Case No. M022013, you are pending trial from your May 20, 2008 arrest. Criminal records are public, watch who you lie to... "

To which she sent me the above nasty reply which was that of an angry bitch in denial. If you read her charge sheet, she's anything but innocent. Therefore I replied:

"You need a psych test, seriously. YOU ruined your life, not him. You let him in your life and let him with your kids. You don't remember your own admittance in your fault in this infant's injuries or being intoxicated....? The old fall of the bed story, etc... You should NOT have have children. Your life IS PUBLIC, you made it public when you chose dick over your kids, alcohol over your kids, smoking pot over your kids. I'm so human that all I do is fight for children because "mothers" like you, don't until it's too late or never.....and you, you are waiting for your psych eval. CONGRATULATIONS....If people like me have it my way, we will BE BITCHES and we will CHANGE LAWS TO ZERO TOLERANCE so that animals like you NEVER see your kids again...."

It's an insult to be considered a part of a lynch mob when I confronted an abusive mother on my own. My version of harassment is quite different. And no, I never feel bad or regret what I say, I think about it first. This is about crime. People need to wake up! Until the day when every man and woman speak out, take interest in these cases, get involved in solutions, take watch in their communities, change laws to enforce the safety of children, and be proactive---nothing will change.

I have no problems letting it be known that I have a problem with the way someone has treated a child or if they have commited a crime. If they are on bail, hanging out and acting like all is OK, I'm going to remind them its not. They will not pass their psych test because they will be fueled by anger that the public knows what's going on and that it matters to others. They should feel shame and they should catch hell. That is of such little consequence compared to the infant with all the fractures....

You know the statement of "no one knows the true stories" reminds me of a lot of foreign cases I have read where no one can figure out which of the two adults sodomized a baby or burned her feet off, so they both get off as opposed to both of them paying the price for not protecting of being responsible....now that----that is lame----that is true injustice.

I appreciate your opinion, but don't feel there is a reason to take that tone with me. I based my opinion apon what I saw in the thread and the front page. I don't see the charge records linked or even mentioned. And last I checked those don't make someone guilty. They have to be proven, in a court of law.

I was not attacking anyones intelligence on this forum.

I also agree with the proactive statement, just don't feel that a people should act like judge, jury and exacutioner when someone hasn't been convicted of a crime. You may be convinced of her guilt, but being a paralegal you should know that the arrest records are only tell one side of the story most of the time. They are going to pick up any little thing and turn it in to evidence against her, that's their job. Proof that the evidence exists, is valid and that she is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt is what I am interested in.

I didn't mean to personally offend anyone with my posts. I am also a mother and am edumacated (lol) and am entitled to my opinion.

Not offended. I just don't require as much reasonable doubt as you do...LOL

I'm not going to comment anymore on this subject because it wouldn't be fair, being that you had not had the chance to read the collected evidence and statements from the charge sheets. I wasn't referring to JUST "the charges...", come on now! I follow the evidence. I wish I went to into forensics!

Normally, I do not contact the criminals, ever. I have had to contact a few people who actually became a "friend" of my space and I found out they had pending child abuse charges. I've confronted people who have had a semi naked pic with kids around and they commented politely back as I never sent rude messages; one actually changed her photo! That was nice. This lady had a non-private myspace and was advocating how great a mom she is with the pending charges, I was just reminding her they were there in case she forgot...

This particular "hate mail" thread is my reason #4 for closing down my myspace several years back. Haven't even missed it. Don't plan on having a facebook, either. Even "private" isn't really private on either one. Stupid me learned that the hard way (myspace).

{S}:lollypop:

Last edited:
"Hate Mail" is one of the strongest reasons I got hooked on DD in the first place.......

But I contacted one girlfriend and she responded to me and I posted on the forum.......and I felt kinda shitty.

I agree with the concept of justice and even vengeance.
But I wallowed enthusiastically in one person's shit and I came out feeling like shit too.

Guess it's just not for me.

Myspace msg

I messaged the bitch too. couldnt help it I hate people like her here is what i wrote:
Hey i looked at your pics. I was wondering why you didnt post pics of your babys brusies you stupid worthless bitch!! I would give anything to have another baby and you used yours as a punching bag. I hope you rot in hell. Ok OK he did it, well YOU LET HIM DO IT. I sincerely hope you NEVER get your kids back and would to see you get beat and broken just like your sweet baby. do not reply back bc i have no interest in hearing from a worthless cunt like you!!

Oh. That is different than other forums then. Sorry for the misunderstanding. And I don't know who morbid is.

This site is Morbid's baby...he's a mod and the founder of this. I don't know him or what he looks like either, just thought I'd let you know :wink: He's pretty funny & informative on here though, lol.

sidebar: I notice I am WAY LATE on this b/c I jst now noticed his comment #57 above...I couldn't have said it better, THANKS MORBID :five: You are a damn fool! Lol.

And for the record, I HARASS people via MySpace almost every single time there link is posted here. Especially if they are active and check it. I see it like telling someone something to their face (MS) vs. behind their back (DD) and I always post a link to the story or thread here...that way they are not like WTF and where did this chick come from. I have gotten responses, but usually I just wait for a response and then when they do I block them. I am not gonna argue w/ them or make friends. Just so they know the world is watching...we know what you did or what you were a part of. The internet is great :lollypop:

Last edited:
3 types of groans for me
-Disagreement groan
-That was too rude groan
-and a fuck you groan.
I use all 3. The receiver interprets which one imo.
Great system...mind if I borrow it?! I have given groans and they typically fall into 2 of the the above categories. Not so much disagreement though, that is kind of the idea of these type forums. We can't always agree or we'd have nothing to talk about...how much we agree on? That would be boring. But I typically rude groan (racist comments) and ef you groan...starting trouble on threads and low blowing posters for no apparent or good reason will get you a fuck you groan from me. Just adding my 2 cents to the convo...:lollypop:

Back