• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

penelopejo

Mother Nature
So, I was reading up on an old thread. A member by the name of Funkmama linked a FP article in that thread. I went and read said FP article and decided to click on their myspace links.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/05/20/destiny-renee-carswell-broke-her-baby/ (front page article to refresh your memory).

Turns out, they were recently logged into. So, I sent both a message but only one responded. She sent me a friend request with a message. I don't understand why she doesn't hit reply to my messages cause Nell replied to my message and she wasn't my friend. I guess she's just stupid.

Here is what I sent:

To:
Destiny
myspace.com/riegnbowbrite81

Date:
Jan 30, 2009 11:00 AM

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
I can't believe they let you out. You broke your baby, and you sit here getting on myspace, updating your profile.

screw you and I hope you rot in hell

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/05/20/destiny-renee-carswell-broke-her-baby/

So, she didn't reply, she tried to friend me with a message on it. Like an idiot that I am, I denied the friend request and I forgot to save what she wrote but it was something along the lines of:

You cunt. I didn't hurt him. Brian admitted to everything. I have my kids now. I was in hell those months. WHY DON'T YOU HARASS HIM?

I laughed. It's funny. And I wrote her again with this:

To:
Destiny

Date:
Feb 2, 2009 8:52 AM

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
I did send him one and it seems like he's out too. The both of you deserve this because he was injured and apparently you didn't know he was. How can you not tell that a child is lethargic? Or that it hurts when you pick him up? I hope that they are on your ass about your children. You deserved that hell that you went through. I hope that little boy knows what kind of a mother he has. One that wouldn't notice a severe injury to his body. Stupid cunt.

Ehh. Not very original. But it got my point across. She then tries to friend me again. And messaged this gem with it:

Destiny

Destiny wants to be your friend!

your such a pussy. . . tried to send u one back. . . ask a doctor why i didnt know you ignorant bitch, quit wastin my time ur NOTHIN to me

This user's full name: Destiny carswell

Is she stupid? Must be. Why hasn't she blocked me yet? I dunno. But I sent her this one back today.

To:
Destiny

Date:
Feb 3, 2009 10:08 AM

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
I'm nothing to you but you still reply. Ha. I think I mean more to you than anything. You don't have your kids. In every picture of you pregnant with Lanedon, you were smoking. You were drunk half the fucking time. You didn't fucking care about him as you have only baby Pictures of him in your profile. And the one's you do have, you don't even label them. He is your child yet you fucked him from the get go. Smoking is not good for pregnant women.

Sorry, you're still a cunt for not noticing your child was in pain and needed you.

So, I will update if this little back and forth continues. Enjoy harassing her like I am.

BTW, it seems as if Brian may be out also. Someone read the message I sent to him, but he didn't reply like dumbfuck over here.

LOL, too funny. People are sooo stupid. I didn't do it, I didn't do it. I should start sending people shit. That looks like fun.

Her excuse is that she was intoxicated when she abused the baby and that he fell off a killer bed. So what is it, killer bed, did it while drunk or daddy did it? Ask her that. She is made of fail.

LOL Guess she doesn't want her myspace mail to show that special ID tag. Oh Hell, fire the bitch up. She deserves it.

Destiny
Destiny wants to be your friend!
your such a pussy. . . tried to send u one back. . . ask a doctor why i didnt know you ignorant bitch, quit wastin my time ur NOTHIN to me
This user's full name: Destiny carswell

The above made me laugh. I can hear the line of questioning now.

Defense: Dr Dipshit, just why didn't the mother know the baby was in pain?
Dr Dipshit: There's a medical term for women like Ms. Carswell.
Defense: And just what is that term called?
Dr. Dipshit: In medical books it's referred to as D.A.C and it is recognized as a medical condition.
Defense: Can you explain that in layman's terms to the court?
Dr. Dipshit: It's simple....DUMB ASS CUNT
Defense: And how do we recognize this as a medical condition?
Dr Dipshit: Well, once a condition becomes epidemic we are forced to give it an identity.
Cross Examination​
Prosecutor: Dr Dipshit? Have you been inoculated?

Keep us posted.

You got hate mail!! Yay!! Good for you! I hope she keeps up the back and forth. This time request to be her friend, that way you can see everything on her page!

The bitch is pending trial. What a fucking liar. HAHAHAHA!!! IF she does write back, I'm going to use this against her. Fucking cunt doesn't have her kids, she's just bailed out!!!

http://192.146.148.40/publicindex/P...ncy=42001&LastName=Carswell&FirstName=Destiny

What a ho-bag....

He's pending trial too.

http://192.146.148.40/publicindex/P...y=42001&LastName=Hollingworth&FirstName=Brian

They've both bonded out.

No..LOL get the bitch talking. Piss her off and maybe you'll get to testify.
Email her back with that information.
And now you know why she isn't emailing it to you so..add her as a friend and force her into email. Go get her PJ..LOL Too fucking funny.

Do you have your MySpace set to only accept messages from friends? You can change that rather than make her a friend.

I have it set up for people to write a captcha when non friends are writing me. And I also have that setting for people trying to add me.....if she can do it for trying to add me, why can't she do it for replying to me? She must be that damn stupid

Wrote on her video comments on her myspace the dr. told me she was a cunt and pussy. I tried to use the language skills she would understand. LOL

Hang in there Penelopejo!!!!

I sent a BEAUTIFUL message, she will just love it and surely commenting back soon!!!!:boxing:

I remember this story she most definetly is the cunt and pussy. she doesnt have enough brains to realize it .fucking retard pos

i never said i HAD them back. Im getting them back...soon, you dumb bitch. just waiting on my psychological exam. but im with them every single day, thats what i said. he, brian hollingworth, hes on here too btw, ruined my life and almost killed my child...maybe you should try being a decent human being and ask how the baby is instead of showin how ignorant you are.. i have been through absolute hell this past year and am still fighting for my kids so kiss my ass and get a fucking life.

This was her latest reply to my message to her.

Wow. You guys really contact people from the stories on here? I have to say, with all due respect, I think that is pretty lame. Nobody knows the true stories of what happens, only what the media portrays.

I'm not justifying anyone or anything, just being a lynch mob is not going to really affect anyone or anything. Aren't you going to feel bad if the story turns out that it wasn't someone fault and you harrassed them?

Again, not that this happened here. I don't know the story.

Of course we contact them! Why not? We already know from arrest records what's going on. You should look around in the mail bag thread more. This isn't the first by far to be contacted.

If we're wrong, we apologize. I've never known anyone to be wrong here.

If we take some skin off their ass and it turns out we were wrong... Just look at all the entertainment the world has got out of it at their expense.
I'm all for it.
It's for the better good. Its kinda like being jail. there may be a few innocents in there, but.....for the most part, they had culpability. Then again, I'm an asshole.

If we take some skin off their ass and it turns out we were wrong... Just look at all the entertainment the world has got out of it at their expense.
I'm all for it.
It's for the better good. Its kinda like being jail. there may be a few innocents in there, but.....for the most part, they had culpability. Then again, I'm an asshole.

Thank you Nancy Grace! :lol5:

Wow. You guys really contact people from the stories on here? I have to say, with all due respect, I think that is pretty lame. Nobody knows the true stories of what happens, only what the media portrays.

I'm not justifying anyone or anything, just being a lynch mob is not going to really affect anyone or anything. Aren't you going to feel bad if the story turns out that it wasn't someone fault and you harrassed them?

Whats with all the groans? I just asked. :lol5:

I also said "with all due respect" and "Again, not that this happened here. I don't know the story."

That was like a mini disclaimer.

What is the difference if we shame them here or on MySpace?
I guess I just put myself in others shoes too much. Empathetic to a fault especially if the person hasn't been convicted yet. I truly believe in innocent until proven guilty.

I guess that wouldn't apply to every case. Such as the woman who drowned her children, or the one who just slit her childs wrists and then her own.

I didn't realise stating my opinion, especially in that non confrontational of ways would result in so many "booo's".

I didn't realise stating my opinion, especially in that non confrontational of ways would result in so many "booo's".

Like Morbid has said countless times, groans just means people have noticed you and it's like the thanks button. You give thanks if you completely agree a with post you give a groan if you diagree.

All we're doing is disagreeing, not boo'ing you...........

It wasn't the most unconfrontational way you could have gone about it and you know it. That way would have been to say "I'm sorry, why do you contact people on MySpace?"

And get over the groans. I have 33, who gives a shit. As Morbid pointed out to me "if they don't groan you they aren't reading your posts." I disagreed, so I groaned you.

Did you read the linked article? Did you read the news reports and the press release from the police department? It is clear that her child was being abused over a period of time and she did nothing to help Lanedon until Brian(the child's father) took him to the hospital. She even stated herself that she was drunk half the time she was caring for Lanedon. Even if she uses the,"I was crazy at the time," defense, it doesn't seem like she cared much for the child because in almost every picture of her pregnant, she is smoking. She herself has maybe 3 total pictures on her myspace of Lanedon, but has plenty pics of her other children. But hey, maybe it's just me and my motherly instinct to want my child not to be hurting and in pain.

Like Morbid has said countless times, groans just means people have noticed you and it's like the thanks button. You give thanks if you completely agree a with post you give a groan if you diagree.

All we're doing is disagreeing, not boo'ing you...........

Oh. That is different than other forums then. Sorry for the misunderstanding. And I don't know who morbid is.

It wasn't the most unconfrontational way you could have gone about it and you know it. That way would have been to say "I'm sorry, why do you contact people on MySpace?"

And get over the groans. I have 33, who gives a shit. As Morbid pointed out to me "if they don't groan you they aren't reading your posts." I disagreed, so I groaned you.

Don't you type at me in that tone of voice young lady. :lol5:

Back