• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
An eight-year old boy is about to get a first hand lesson in criminal justice. The second grader was arrested for allegedly punching his teacher in the face.

He gets very upset and he loves to hit," said Deshawn's grandmother Dorothy Williams.

"I threw the chair over there and then she wants to press charges on me," said Deshawn.

Deshawn's teacher told Fort Myers police he hit several students, threw several chairs and when she tried to intervene, the boy threw several punches at her.

"If he was overpowering her that much, I feel like she shouldn't be in that line of work," said Dorothy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24287406/

What was she supposed to do? He was endangering the other students, but if she had physically restrained him it would be her ass.

Here he could be learning a valuable lesson, and instead Grandmom is almost saying he has a right to hit? He likes it after all, and the teacher could not control him, which is her fault.

Maybe Grandma needs a new line of work, since she clearly sucks at her job.

If Deshawn loves to hit so much, and his Granny doesn't see a problem with it, then maybe we should tie her to a chair, and let the little shit beat the hell out of her.....:D

Back