• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who is accused of kidnapping a woman, stabbing and beating her, and leaving her naked in another county is in custody, authorities said.

Derwin Glenn Johnson Jr., 23, was arrested Friday at his father’s residence in Newton County, according to sheriff’s spokesman Jeff Alexander.

Johnson took the woman from a DeKalb County motel Wednesday night, police said. Her 1-year-old child was left inside the hotel room during the attack.

A woman passing by found the 23-year-old mother walking naked along the Jack Neely and Fairview Road area of Newton County about an hour after the assault, Alexander said.

“She did not know where she was at,” witness Carla Harris told Channel 2 Action News. “She had no clue where she was. She came out of the woods with no clothes on.”

Harris said the woman had stab wounds on her head and bite marks all over her. She also had teeth knocked out.

Authorities said the woman knew Johnson but did not discuss the nature of their relationship.

Newton County authorities charged Johnson with aggravated assault and aggravated battery, Alexander said.
http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...ttacked-woman-custody/t7Kh5w4E1Gvw3ri63UbS5N/
[doublepost=1517098810,1517098771][/doublepost]
johnson%20book.jpg_web.jpg

I honestly don't know what i would do, if I came across something like this while I was driving.

I would call the police for sure, but I don't think I would let her in my car. And its not because

I'm mean or wouldn't want to help ... but what if she asked me if I had any tokes or something,

dumb. I'd be pissed off at the sight of her, more than I already was.
[doublepost=1517115099,1517113084][/doublepost]@CbabyRKO ... Seriously she is at a motel with a one year old, i bet a toke is the first thing on her mind. I'd call the police ... I wouldn't drive by laughing hysterically. Seeing something like that is fucked up, the lady talking to the news sounds traumatised. I wouldn't want to be involved ... I wouldn't want to be talking to someone with a camera and a microphone in my face right after an encounter with this lady either ... fuck that. NO good deed goes unpunished anyway ... So I would do my best and my best would be to call the cops and let the real helpers ... HELP!

I mean I guess...
I don’t know about you but if I were half dead stumbling out of the woods the last thing on my mind would be a cigarette.
It doesn’t mention the relationship between the pair so for all we know she was on vacation when this asshole knocked on her door and said “maintenance” causing her to open the door to her attacker.
I’m not shocked at what you’re saying cos I mean whatever but thank God the person wasn’t you otherwise this woman might be dead over your judgement call.
I mean maybe not but it’s a still pretty shitty line of thinking but hey I’m not you.

Yeah I'd definitely let her in my car. Reminds me of Mary Vincent. And I'd be in a lot better shape than her if she tried to attack me... for whatever reason. I just think, what if it were me and someone drove by me? Fuck that, I'll take my chances and pick her up immediately. She could be running from her attacker, one car passes and he gets her. Nope. Not while I can help.

I would probably go ahead a little ways, have my hammer ready, then come back and give you a ride. And if I got some smoke? I'll smoke you out on the way to the hospital...

. Newton County authorities charged Johnson with aggravated assault and aggravated battery, Alexander said.
What about
Kidnapping, attempted murder and child endangerment?
[doublepost=1517187382,1517187180][/doublepost]
I would probably go ahead a little ways, have my hammer ready, then come back and give you a ride. And if I got some smoke? I'll smoke you out on the way to the hospital...
Yeah... I would give her cigarettes, weed, what ever she wanted.
Poor thing.

That dude is a monster.

Yeah I'd definitely let her in my car. Reminds me of Mary Vincent. And I'd be in a lot better shape than her if she tried to attack me... for whatever reason. I just think, what if it were me and someone drove by me? Fuck that, I'll take my chances and pick her up immediately. She could be running from her attacker, one car passes and he gets her. Nope. Not while I can help.
Suddenly a bunch of scenes from horror movies flashed through my head. Poor thing.

Back