• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A man suspected of using an elderly person's credit cards was arrested Monday, months after he was spotted on surveillance camera footage wearing his name tag.

"Remember Chris?," the Placer County Sheriff's Office in California posted to its Facebook page Thursday. The department said it had been trying to find Chris Thomason since March, when he was captured on camera using the cards in Sacramento.

He was arrested July 8 after being seen in a store wearing a shirt with "Chris" emblazoned on the name tag, the department said.

"You helped us ID him within 20 minutes!" the post read. "His full name is Chris Thomason, and after a brief out-of-state hiatus, he has returned to California."

Lmao.

They had an ID on him in 20 minutes.
Post automatically merged:

This is in my (red)neck of the woods.

Lots of weird stupid people. The only reason this made the news is because he used the card in Sacramento.
I think the news has given up on this area.
Going north, once you're past Yuba city/Marysville, you're on your own.

Last edited:
Back