• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A deputy sheriff in Texas was arrested for cyberstalking a girl he met while playing Minecraft, a report said Sunday.

Pasquale Salas — a deputy with the sheriff’s office in Matagorda County — was charged with sexual exploitation of a minor for soliciting explicit images from a girl he met on the popular video game when she was 12-years-old, according to KTRK-TV.

Salas first met the girl in 2014 and eventually began to communicate with her through Minecraft’s private chat room. The two later began exchanging text messages and chatting over Skype and Snapchat.

The deputy sheriff then repeatedly asked the girl to send him “sexually explicit images and videos of herself,” the outlet said.

Salas then started threatening girl in 2016 by telling her he would release any illicit images is she did not continue to send them.

When the man was arrested, a video of the girl “performing sexually explicit acts that Salas had coerced her to perform” was stored on his phone, according to KTRK-TV.

One more reason I stay away from Minecraft.
Post automatically merged:

Surely even 12-yr-olds have better taste and he had sent her a phony photo. I don't know why anyone would be interested in this blob.
Maybe he made a picture of himself in game. 8bit is quite distorting.
Post automatically merged:

What a freak.
Playing Minecraft at his age? Definitely.

A former deputy sheriff from Texas pleaded guilty to federal charges of cyberstalking and sexual exploitation of a minor after authorities say he coerced a young girl to send explicit videos and photos of herself to him.
Salas waived his right to appear in-person in front of Judge Timothy Hillman. Salas is in custody at the Donald W. Wyatt Detention Facility in Rhode Island.

The former deputy sheriff with the Matagorda County Sheriff’s Office met the victim in 2014 when she was 12-years-old while playing the online video game Minecraft.

Salas and the girl began exchanging messages in private chat rooms via Skype and Shapchat and also text-messaged one another.

During their conversations, authorities said, Salas repeatedly coerced the girl to send explicit photos and videos of herself.

The girl sent Salas hundreds of sexually explicit videos and images of herself at his request. Authorities said he also sent sexually explicit images of himself to her as they communicated on Minecraft.

In 2016, the teen tried to end contact with Salas but he repeatedly threatened to send the explicit images and videos of the girl to her friends and family if she didn’t continue communicating with him.

Salas also had access to the teen’s social media account and forced her to allow him to track her whereabouts through a locator option on Snapchat.

Prosecutors said records show there were more than 1,700 calls between Salas and the victim in 2018-2019.

Salas sent the girl jewelry, Edible Arrangements, iTunes gift cards and gave her access to his Amazon Prime account, court records said.
Authorities said Salas threatened the girl and said he would harm the victim’s sister if she didn’t obey him. Salas made the girl follow a list of rules, controlled what she wore and did not let her speak to boys without his permission.

Salas told the girl, “You belong to me. You’re my property so I can treat you however I want, whenever I want.”

The Matagorda County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Salas is no longer employed after his July 2019 arrest.

Authorities said there was a second victim who Salas also met when she was 12-year-old while playing Minecraft. Salas continued to contact that victim until she was 16-year-old and forced her to send sexually explicit photos or herself.

Salas, prosecutors said, threatened to harm the second victim as well.

Did any of you check out the list of rules the fat fuck had for the girl?
The girl, who met with law enforcement June 3, provided a typed list of "rules" that Salas made.

The list said: “THINGS TO REMEMBER: (a) You belong to me; (b) You’re my property so I can treat you however I want, whenever I want; (c) I’m Proud of You <3”

I fucking can't stand crooked cops, or fat cops, so right off the bat I hate this shitstain twice.

1589870117083.png

Pasquale "THINGS TO REMEMBER: (d) When my second chin is quivering, it means I'm so proud of you that I'm beating off" Salas

Ex-Texas deputy sheriff gets 18 years in prison for sexually exploiting, cyberstalking two Massachusetts girls
A former Texas law enforcement officer was sentenced to 18 years in prison Tuesday after sexually exploiting and cyberstalking two Massachusetts girls from the time they were 12 years old, including threatening them to keep quiet by sending pictures of himself with his gun in uniform.

Full Story:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-sheriff-child-sex-exploitation-cyber-stalking-massachusetts

Back