• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Evansville couple were accused of child neglect after deputies investigated a 911 call that a man and woman were drunk and the woman was “gushing blood.”

Vanderburgh County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a call, described as a medical emergency.

The deputies found at least three adults and five children at the home. One deputy reported a pool of blood just inside the front door with a “highly intoxicated” man lying next to it.

Deputies walking through the home reported finding whiskey, multiple swords, knives and a hatchet in places that could be easily accessed by the children. They also described only one toilet working out of three in the house, and cat feces in the bathtub where the children bathed.

The children told police their parents frequently argue and the children could hear them yelling. The children heard a loud noise, according to the affidavit, and then one child told the others that their mother was bleeding.

The Department of Child Services was called to the Red Bank home and the children were released into family members’ custody.

Investigators believe Richard and Caryn Soliday were drinking with 43-year-old Stanley Stocker on Monday evening when the Solidays started arguing.

Richard and Caryn Soliday were both arrested on multiple preliminary charges of child neglect. Caryn Soliday is also in custody on a preliminary charge of domestic battery in the presence of a child.

Richard Soliday allegedly threw items including glass cups and the TV onto the floor, then tried to leave the home. Caryn Soliday is accused of pushing Richard Soliday away from the door and into a flight of stairs.

Police say she told them she wanted to keep Richard Soliday from leaving the home while he was drunk. According to a probable cause affidavit, she also said she slammed her own head into the door, hitting her nose and causing it to bleed onto the floor.

Looking at the mugshots, they totally look like people that would have cat shit in their bathtub.
And human shit in their pants:

What me worry? I should care,
Shit for brains, wire for hair,
I’ve seen the future and I ain’t there,
Things are gonna get worse.

Velcro slippers and a spandex waistband,
Washed up on Planet Wasteland,
Zipped up like a nylon spaceman,

Things are gonna get worse, nurse,
Things are gonna get rotten.
Make that hearse reverse, nurse,
I’m trying to remember everything that I’ve forgotten.

Things are gonna get worse nurse,
Things are gonna get crappy,
Colour me perverse nurse,
Bad news always makes me happy.

Things are gonna get dismal,
Smite me with a curse nurse,
Make it something real abysmal

Things are gonna get worse nurse
I ain’t optimistic
I’ve got a mouth like a purse nurse
And a bungalow smelling of piss and biscuits

Murder by statistics,
Take me back to the first verse,
The last ones just too pessimistic

Euthanasia – that sounds good,
An Alpine neutral neighbourhood,
Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood,

Last edited:

02/21/2019 Amended Sentence

Reason:

Other

Judicial Officer:

Fink, Kelli E - MAG

1. 35-46-1-4(a)(1)/F6: Neglect of a Dependent def. places dependent in situation that endangers the dep
2. 35-46-1-4(a)(1)/F6: Neglect of a Dependent def. places dependent in situation that endangers the dep
3. 35-46-1-4(a)(1)/F6: Neglect of a Dependent def. places dependent in situation that endangers the dep
4. 35-46-1-4(a)(1)/F6: Neglect of a Dependent def. places dependent in situation that endangers the dep
5. 35-46-1-4(a)(1)/F6: Neglect of a Dependent def. places dependent in situation that endangers the dep
Confinement to Commence: 02/12/2019

Indiana Department of Correction

Term: 182 Days

Jail Credit: 61 Days

Concurrent with Prior Sentence: Counts

Consecutive with Prior Sentence: 82D05-1802-CM-1269 and 82D05-1811-CM-7378

Comment: Days credit: 12/10/18 to 1/3/19 and 1/7/19 ti 2/11/19. hkk

Back