• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Four Ardmore residents Marcus Mason, Holly Mason, Jeremy Macip and Sherri Macip have been arrested on child neglect charges

Detective Landon Gary stated on “Dec. 21, a call for an unresponsive 10-month-old was answered.

According to Gary, the baby was having trouble staying awake.

The adults in the home told police the baby had accidentally taken another child’s medication. The child was taken to the hospital and was treated and released.

Police say the conditions of the home were deplorable.

“There was animal feces on the floor, there was infestation of insects, there was trash and everything just strung throughout the home,” Gary said. “Something that takes a long period of time to get to.”

Seven children, ages 10 months to 14 years were removed from the home. They were taken into protective custody.
https://kfor.com/2019/01/15/deplora...al-leads-to-arrest-of-four-people-in-ardmore/
1547792748816.png

Last edited:
That house looks awfully small for eleven people. It also does not look that big that you can't maintain by picking up the animal shit off the floor.

Last edited:
I was horrified last night to find out someone who has two young children and just had a baby are living with the dad's parents who are cat hoarders. At least 26 cats were counted and no litter box anywhere in sight, and the cats are all living indoors. As soon as I can con the address out of somebody or a name I can trace the address to, I'm reporting it.

This woman had one child when she met this loser, maybe 5 years ago. They've never had their own place but decided to have two children of their own anyway. Previously, they were living with her grand parents which at least isn't a shit show.

Damn that's pretty small... My family has a camp around that size, its 2 bedroom - one bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds, one has a queen on bottom n a full up top, the other 2 full BUT that takes up the entire bedroom - no dressers, no where for clothes etc.. the other bedroom has 2 full sized beds n we have a sleeper couch. So 11 people "could" sleep there, but THATS for a weekend - and we just have clothes n food for the weekend BUT the most I usually have there is like 8 or 9, and sometimes a couple will sleep outside in a tent, because its just too many people in the house - and its on a lake so we are never actually IN the camp...

where were all their clothes? did the kids have toys? ugh! Those poor kids!

At least it's an ethnically diverse sub-compact shithole. And the exterior curtains add a touch of class.

I was horrified last night to find out someone who has two young children and just had a baby are living with the dad's parents who are cat hoarders. At least 26 cats were counted and no litter box anywhere in sight, and the cats are all living indoors. As soon as I can con the address out of somebody or a name I can trace the address to, I'm reporting it.

This woman had one child when she met this loser, maybe 5 years ago. They've never had their own place but decided to have two children of their own anyway. Previously, they were living with her grand parents which at least isn't a shit show.
There is a couple that live on the opposite side of my apartment complex from me. They have 3 kids and 4 or 5 cats that I know of. They smell like cat piss so bad it smells for several minutes after they open and shut their door. When they do laundry and put it in the dryer the smell is so bad coming from the vents outside it makes me gag. The best situation was the guy was outside smoking one day. He had on a white sweatshirt that had a big yellowish stain on his shoulder. He casually tells me the cat peed on his sweatshirt "marking his territory".
I am also sure they have bed bugs and don't bathe regularly judging by the smeared dirt on her legs.
Nice people though!

I can’t stop looking at midget man and no neck troll on the left. It’s probably how they were able to squeeze that many people in that house.

I wonder what happened in 2018... The pics on Holly's FB show she and her husband to be impoverished, but attentive, loving parents and the house they are in living is a different one; run-down, but neat/clean inside. I wonder if they became homeless and the home belongs to the other couple.

I wonder what happened in 2018... The pics on Holly's FB show she and her husband to be impoverished, but attentive, loving parents and the house they are in living is a different one; run-down, but neat/clean inside. I wonder if they became homeless and the home belongs to the other couple.
Drugs. That is a possibility. Not saying it was, but it could be.

More SHIT! Come on people. If it comes out of an ass, it needs to be REMOVED ! Flushed, picked up, whatever!
Just do not leave it :vomit::vomit::vomit:
Nasty nasty nasty!!

They really are beautiful children. Not even going to pretend this doesn’t sound racist-but biracial children are like the photo shop of two kinda not that attractive individuals.
Ugly and ugly can have good looking kids. The bed bug cat piss people that live across from me are both unpleasant to look at. But they got some good lookin kids.

Ugly and ugly can have good looking kids. The bed bug cat piss people that live across from me are both unpleasant to look at. But they got some good lookin kids.
You are so right! 2 negatives can and often do make a positive. The sad part is that the “bed bug cat piss” (great description I shall now use myself) may have very well once been adorable. It’s truly all about life choices. If these kids managed to survive their shitty childhood, it’ll be up to them to decide.

My place is only 100 square feet less than that and I'm not sure I could cope with any more than me and my kid and the pups. They do look like, going back, they were a decent family not that long ago. Something drastic must have happened.

Back