• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Oklahoma mother has been locked up for locking the fridge and keeping water and liquids from her 3-year-old.

The district attorney's office said Deonna Clanton is now facing child abuse charges.

The affidavit shows the child was admitted to OU Children's Hospital. He showed signs of dehydration and failure to thrive.

Medical records also indicated the boy had hypernatemia, too much sodium in his blood, which made him excessively thirsty.

The 27-year-old mother of three allegedly confessed to locking the boy's bedroom and the fridge to keep him out to Grady County investigators.

The boy was also malnourished, had bruises on his body and Clanton said the nutritionist recommended only eight ounces of water a day - but the nutritionist denies that to investigators.

Authorities also said the child drank perfume during a home visit from the caseworker. Clanton said he did it for attention.

DHS said the mother didn't treat her other children like this and claim the boy was a target. He was removed from Clanton's care and placed with a relative.
https://kfor.com/2018/12/12/oklahoma-mother-arrested-for-keeping-liquids-from-thirsty-son/
1544680290083.png

Mother of three, but took it out on that little boy
Authorities also said the child drank perfume during a home visit from the caseworker. Clanton said he did it for attention.

"I was very, very mad because I worked with her like three years ago. It just amazes me how stupid people are," said [ Sandy Dees, a former coworker of Clanton.]
DHS said the mother didn't treat her other children like this and claim the boy was a target. He was removed from Clanton's care and placed with a relative.

I seriously want to starve her and feed her only pieces of herself so she gradually is reduced to a worthless trunk forced to stare into the reflection of the eyes of her fucked up soul before she withers away.

I don't know how you can starve a kid ... I had grazers ... and I turned the microwave stand into a breakfast bar ... boxes of cereal and stack bowls and cup of spoons, stack of cup. Permission to eat as much or as little as they wanted as long as they ate dinner ... i didn't even care.

Them: Mom ... I'm hungry

Me: Get it yourself

Eventually they took some initiative and stopped bugging ... just left dishes in the sink instead.

“He drank perfume for attention.”

Yes— he wanted some water, you cunt. Good for the kid doing that during the caseworker’s visit. He might’ve saved his own life.

Glad I'm not the only asshole teaching my kids to be self sufficient! Now give me a tip on how to get my 5'5" 9 yr old to stop eating...shit I'm only 5'6"!
Marry a 6 foot tall woman and I create giants...not ready to be the shortest person in the house

Glad I'm not the only asshole teaching my kids to be self sufficient! Now give me a tip on how to get my 5'5" 9 yr old to stop eating...shit I'm only 5'6"!
Marry a 6 foot tall woman and I create giants...not ready to be the shortest person in the house

Oh that's easy ... start making them do dishes ...

True story ... one day there was just too many cups ... So I made them start washing all of their cups and our dinner dishes ... plates and stuff ... I wasn;t so mean I made them do the pots and pans ... and two days later the middle one was pouring a drink ... and the little one told him to hurry up and drink that so he could use his cup and then they wouldn''t have to wash so many ...

*** six foot woman ... really ? Lucky guy !!!

Last edited:

True story ... one day there was just too many cups ... So I made them start washing all of their cups and our dinner dishes ... plates and stuff ... I wasn;t so mean I made them do the pots and pans ... and two days later the middle one was getting a pouring a drink ... and the little one told him to hurry up and drink that so he could use his cup and then they wouldn''t have to wash so many ...

I make mine do dishes and I'll tell you it's great!
Yep...a tall gal... And I love that woman. 23 years in January! I'm the trailer trash who married the home coming queen...yeah, I'll never forget that shit!

YOu know ... If you're not a little bit of an asshole ... you'll raise one.

I totally recommend bursting out laughing and walking out of the room when they ask you something and the answer is no ... and when they say ... BUT ... laughing harder.

I don't know how you can starve a kid ... I had grazers ... and I turned the microwave stand into a breakfast bar ... boxes of cereal and stack bowls and cup of spoons, stack of cup. Permission to eat as much or as little as they wanted as long as they ate dinner ... i didn't even care.

Them: Mom ... I'm hungry

Eventually they took some initiative and stopped bugging ... just left dishes in the sink instead.

True story ... one day there was just too many cups ... So I made them start washing all of their cups and our dinner dishes ... plates and stuff ... I wasn;t so mean I made them do the pots and pans ... and two days later the middle one was pouring a drink ... and the little one told him to hurry up and drink that so he could use his cup and then they wouldn''t have to wash so many ...

Funny. I definitely went wrong somewhere. The other day my son was drinking milk out of a vase bc there were no clean cups!

The "golden child(ren)" and the "scapegoat" selective abuse, again. :mad:
Goddess please, keep that child forever now with people who are safe and will love him unconditionally without further abuse, and may he be young enough to be spared lifelong serious damage emotionally from what he's already suffered.

My kid hardly drinks anything and I'm always nagging her to drink more, I worry about her being dehydrated. I can't imagine intentionally doing that to your child.

Back