• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/denton-couple-arrested-in-severe-trauma-case/334195973
[....]
John Tufts, 45, is facing a $400,000 bond after investigators say he was responsible for causing "severe trauma" to the private parts of a child.

"This is a little bit higher up the ladder, when it comes to controlling our emotions," said Denton Officer Shane Kizer about the difficult details of the case.

According to an arrest affidavit, a child was brought to Cook Children's Hospital in August with bleeding and bruising that required "surgery and the placement of a colostomy bag."

Tufts told investigators that the child had been in a bathroom and used a Barbie doll to cause the injuries.

But multiple staff at the hospital dispute that. One doctor told detectives that the injuries were consistent with "abuse" and were "unlikely self-inflicted."

Tufts has not been charged with any type of sexual assault.

Kizer says the child has since been removed from the home and is facing a lengthy recovery.
[....]
Georgiana Tufts, John's wife, was also arrested for injury to a child by omission. Her warrant indicates she waited two days to get proper medical treatment for the child.

Her warrant does point out she wasn't at home at the time of the incident, and says she claims the child had previously tried to do something similar.
[....]
Kizer said the couple's explanation for what happened is "not at all" plausible. He said it took about two months to shore up their case because the child has been undergoing therapy sessions.

In the affidavit, much of which is too graphic to share, it details how the child allegedly told a therapist that she was fearful of a "bad guy" and "monster," who she identified as Tufts.

Child Protective Services has launched a parallel investigation as Denton police continue their investigation.
1011%20john%20tufts_1476246134170_6485260_ver1.0.jpeg

1011%20georgiana%20tufts_1476246173557_6485261_ver1.0.jpeg

Its hard to believe they blamed the child for doing this to herself. No child is going to forcefully insert a barbie into their rear end causing herself this amount of pain. I hope he goes to prison for life. Her mother needs to go to prison also. Despicable she didn't seek medical treatment for two days. I hope the girl is safe and loved now. She will forever be reminded of what happened to her with life long injuries and a colostomy.

A Denton man was behind bars on Tuesday, accused of causing seriously bodily injury to a young family member.

Probably their daughter.

Hopefully the colostomy is temporary until she heals.

I found some google links for the wife, but her FB and Twitter have been turned off. She does have a previous criminal record though.

http://bailbondcity.com/texas/denton-inmate-TUFTS/439108

@Satanica

September 19, 2017

John Tufts says he’s innocent of the horrific child abuse crime that landed him in the Denton County Jail in October 2016. He spoke to the Dallas Observer while standing in front of the courthouse Monday morning, where he was to appear in Judge Brody Shanklin’s 211th District Court.

Tufts’ 5-year-old adopted daughter, who came from Poland, claimed a bad guy “hurt my vagina and booty and they make it red” but refused to identify him, according to Tufts’ arrest warrant affidavit.

Instead, she simply told the therapist her attacker was a monster and “I don’t want to talk about the bad guy.”

“She never said I was the monster,” Tufts says. “She said the guy in Poland did it to her.”

The Child Advocacy Resources and Evaluation Team at Cook Children’s Hospital investigated and determined that the child had been abused in the United States and was at risk for more abuse if she returned to home. Police charged Tufts with injury to a child — serious bodily injury, a second-degree felony, claiming in the affidavit that he “intentionally and knowingly caused injury to [the child] by inserting a Barbie doll into her vaginal and anal area.” Tufts’ wife, Georgiana, who is now estranged, was also charged with the felony crime.

Court records show that both John and Georgiana Tufts are in the process of plea bargaining. But John Tufts says he hasn’t accepted a deal yet. “I didn’t do anything,” he says.

Jamie Beck, first assistant district attorney for the Denton County District Attorney's Office, says the department hasn't offered a plea bargain and that John Tufts' case is going to trial.

The Tufts adopted their daughter July 4, 2015. She came to the States from Poland with her 2-year-old sister, but the family that had planned to adopt her decided not to.

The incident in question occurred in August 2016, when John Tufts' wife was working. He was home alone with his adopted daughter and his biological daughter, who was also 5, preparing to bathe them. He put his adopted daughter in the tub in the guest bathroom and took his biological daughter to the master bathroom.

He later told police that his adopted daughter had a history of masturbation and self-harm and that the family was seeking professional counseling assistance, but the girl hadn’t started counseling yet.

After he took his biological daughter to the master bathroom, he says, he returned to guest bathroom and found his adopted daughter with the Barbie stuck inside her vagina. He told police that he asked her what she was doing, and she dropped the doll and immediately started flailing around in the bathtub.

He noticed droplets of blood in the bathtub, took a picture of the doll’s legs with his cellphone, sent it to his wife and mother, and asked what he should do. He then put a towel over the girl’s private area and reported that the bleeding seemed to have stopped.

When Georgiana Tufts returned home from work, she did not check on their adopted daughter because the girl was sleeping. In fact, the couple sought no medical treatment at the time of the injury. The next day, Georgiana Tufts noticed blood and discharge coming from her adopted daughter’s vagina. So she grabbed a maxi pad and placed it in the girl’s panties to absorb the blood.

Two days later, Georgiana Tufts took her adopted daughter to Cook Children’s Pediatrics in Denton, and medical staff determined that “she had a very serious injury and needed higher level of care,” according to John Tufts' arrest warrant affidavit.

The girl was immediately taken to Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth, where staff determined that she had been physically and possibly sexually abused.

The Tufts told hospital staff that their daughter was committing self harm and masturbating all the time “as a soothing mechanism.” They also reported that she would bang her head on the wall and throw herself backward on the stairs, but they never saw the child masturbating.

But doctors later reported to police: “It would have taken a significant amount of force to cause the type of trauma found to her vaginal and anal area.”

When Denton police interviewed John Tufts, he told them that he didn’t seek medical attention immediately because the bleeding had stopped and he never saw the injury. Tufts claimed that he asked the girl if her injury hurt, and she told him no.

A licensed therapist later interviewed the Tufts’ adopted daughter, who said "a monster" hurt her but that she didn’t want to discuss it. It wasn’t until a therapy session in late September 2016 when she spontaneously said, “Daddy is mean. He put Elsa in my booty and I cried.”

John Tufts was arrested in early October 2016. He has faced a myriad of problems since his arrest, from losing his job to facing death threats. Tufts and his wife also separated.

“We don’t talk anymore because the cops want her to say that I’m the boogeyman to get our daughter back,” he says.
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/denton-accused-child-abuser-john-tufts-breaks-silence-9888675

Sadly this type of intense abuse at such a early age plus the length of it ,,I fear she never will be well,, unless she is in a mental hospital ..
The damage done to her is far more then just abuse . .sad sad this lil girl never had a chance. This is where a Sterilization program should be in place to end the cycle
In my own opinion.. .

@Satanica
John Tufts was convicted of three counts of injury to a child.

“Tufts did unspeakable acts to harm an innocent child,” the Denton County District Attorney’s Office said.

A child, who was 5 at the time, was taken to Cook Children’s Hospital in August of 2016 with bleeding and bruising. According to an arrest affidavit obtained by Star-Telegram media partner WFAA-TV, the girl’s injuries required surgery and a colostomy bag.

Tufts originally told investigators that the child injured herself with a Barbie doll. Doctors however told police that the injuries were not self-inflicted.

During the investigation, the girl told a therapist that a “bad guy” and “monster” hurt her. Prosecutors said that man was Tufts.

@Satanica
John Tufts was sentenced Thursday to nearly five decades in prison after being convicted for causing injury to a child. 48-year old John Scott Tufts was found guilty of using a toy doll in the gruesome sexual assault of a 5-year girl in 2016.

John Tufts claimed he'd left the girl in the bathtub and found her later injuring herself with the doll. He said he took it from her and put her to bed, according to the affidavit.

He then sent a photo of the bloody doll to his wife, Georgiana Hughes Tufts, who was at work, and asked her what to do, he said.

She told police she didn't check on the child that night but put a menstrual pad in her underwear the next morning to soak up the continued bleeding and scheduled a doctor's appointment for her.

Georgiana Tufts was charged with injury to a child by omission and is awaiting trial.

These are two sick individuals if I case home and my five year old was bleeding from their private parts I would take them immediately to the emergency room.

They left that child there to suffer hoping that the bleeding would stop and that the injury would not be that severe.

It is a blessing that she did not die so my heart has to believe that she is doing well and is loved.

Take a red hot ice cream scooper to his ass.
Hollow this bloated testicle out.
Then give him a colostomy.
As for the wife.
Deep dank pit and forget about her.

These are two sick individuals if I case home and my five year old was bleeding from their private parts I would take them immediately to the emergency room.

They left that child there to suffer hoping that the bleeding would stop and that the injury would not be that severe.

It is a blessing that she did not die so my heart has to believe that she is doing well and is loved.

Not gonna lie @Sugar Cookie if my significant other said that a child/girl in his care was bleeding from her girly parts, I'd fuck his ass up with anything not nailed down and THEN take her to the hospital. I mean I get kids touch their wieners and rub on shit sometimes at real young ages (my mom owned a daycare and some kids 3-5 are perverted little weirdos - but it's either a response to the feeling OR they are being abused) but insertion? Kids don't even know that's what it's for at that age unless some adult is showing them. To kids it's a pee hole or a poop hole, they don't comprehend the act of penetration yet, I'm sorry but someone showed her that if she in fact did this to herself (which I don't buy for one hot second).

..prison. Pshhh..big deal. I remember that man n screwdriver video which would be almost perfect for this dude.
That bitch probably thought her pervert husband only broke the little girl's hemen ... Which is probably why they adopted her.

Back