• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sister Iroz

Nun the worse for where
Bold Member!
gregory_rother.jpg
A Fairfax County woman, on a date with a man she met online, was allegedly terrorized by the man inside her Fair Lakes apartment Saturday night, then forced by the man to drive away while he rode in the passenger seat. In Fairfax City, she drove erratically, attracted the attention of a George Mason University police officer, jumped out of the car and ran to the officer. Her date was arrested, county police said.

The 23-year-old woman said she had been on two previous dates with the man, whom she met through a personal ad on Craigslist, Officer Tawny Wright said. On this date, the man came to her home about 10 p.m., allegedly carried her into a bedroom and ordered her to disrobe, police said. The man threatened her with knives, blocked her escape with furniture and smashed things inside the apartment, then told her to get dressed and forced her into the car, Wright said.

Dennis G. Rother of Fredericksburg, 26, was charged with aggravated sexual battery, abduction, assault, felony destruction of property and being drunk in public. The woman was not injured, Wright said.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/27/AR2009052700845.html

The 23-year-old woman said she had been on two previous dates with the man, whom she met through a personal ad on Craigslist...

When will these women learn?!

This is what happens when you're too cheap to join eHarmony.

I don't think he'll be getting a third date with her.

It's been a while since I've been on the dating scene, but I'm pretty sure kidnapping and threatening them with a knife is still a dating no-no

Back