• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Foreign criminals in Denmark are going to be imprisoned on a remote prior to being deported, as part of new plans announced by the government.

Finance Minister Kristian Jensen, from centre-right party Venstre, said criminals will be housed on Lindholm, a 17-acre island in Stege Bay, approximately one and a half miles from the Danish mainland.

The facility will house rejected asylum seekers convicted of crimes as well as foreign citizens who do not have permission to stay but cannot be deported, as reported by The Telegraph.

Funding for the proposal was secured after the backing of the right wing Danish People's Party (DK), who tweeted about the new policy alongside a cartoon.

The tweet said: 'Expelled, criminal aliens have nothing to do in Denmark.

'Until we can get rid of them, we now move them out on the island Lindholm in Stege Bay, where they will be obliged to stay at the new exit centre at night. 'And there will be police present around the clock.'

The tweet was accompanied by a cartoon of a man being transported by boat to a desert island.

A number of social media users described the new policy and cartoon as 'racist', while others praised the new plans.

Uffe Elbaek, from the environmentalist Alternative party said:

'The green government I want to lead would never force people on to a deserted island,'

'Inhuman politics are creating a completely different Denmark to the Denmark I love.'

Morten Østergaard, leader of the Social Liberals also criticised the policy calling it 'symbolic politics without an end.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-foreign-criminals-17-acre-remote-island.html
1543798223068.png

One and a half miles is an easy easy swim.
What they should do is turn the island into a human hunting ground.
The Most Dangerous Game!
It would be kind of cool

Back