• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Lizard

Veteran Member
2vb3iop.jpg

FL - A Tampa woman who has called 911 about 20 times since March 22 dialed the number again Wednesday to report her CD player was bugged and that her mobile home park was listening to her.

When a deputy came to the scene and wouldn't listen to her radio, she called 911 again.

Deputies arrested Denise Ann Dean, 36; she was charged with making a false 911 call, a misdemeanor.

She remained in Falkenburg Road Jail today. Her bail was set at $500.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/23/tampa-womans-911-calls-answered-arrest/?news&imw=Y

was it saying..."are you going to do something about your fug"
and waiting on the answer? Because I would demand an answer if I was the trailer park

Last edited:
I don't know what she's complaining about. I would think she would be happy that anyone at all wanted to hear anything she had to say. Hell, just looking at her makes my eyes burn. :rolleyes:

I bet, if they looked hard enough, they would find an aluminum foil hat somewhere in her trailer.

Back