• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rotten Apple

Trusted Member
A local woman is accused of beating her young grandson so badly he lost consciousness, police said.

According to police, Delores Henderson, 55, was walking down the street, hitting the two-year-old in the stroller and slamming it into the curb.

"People driving in the area of Dixon at this boulevard were witnessing this woman hitting this child," Barbara Matthews with Cocoa police said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/15320305/detail.html

____

Check out her pic. She was extremely pissed, or possessed by demons.

Heh, maybe she is going through menopause and is hormonal as hell. Little bastard did something to annoy her and she goes the fuck off. I hear those hot flashes can be a bitch. She definitely has that "goddammit I'mma kick all your alls asses cause I'm havin a damn hot flash right the fuck now!!", look.
muhahahahaha

Last edited:
Heh, maybe she is going through menopause and is hormonal as hell. Little bastard did something to annoy her and she goes the fuck off. I hear those hot flashes can be a bitch. She definitely has that "goddammit I'mma kick all your alls asses cause I'm havin a damn hot flash right the fuck now!!", look.
muhahahahaha

What kills me is that she dumped that baby onto the concrete sidewalk while hitting him in the head, picked him up - still hitting him, threw him the stroller and continued to hit him. What the hell could a 2 year old do that is that bad?

Plus, she is only 55 and she looks at least 70. *shudder*

Back