• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

[....]
Police and emergency medical services responded to the Little People Child Development Center on the 3800 block of Wrangle Road in Bear around 10:30 a.m. Thursday.

Officers found a 4-month-old child unresponsive and transported the infant girl to Christiana Hospital where she was later pronounced dead.

Investigators say Dejoynay M. Ferguson was the assigned caregiver of the victim in the facility’s infant room. According to police, Ferguson placed her hands over the infant’s mouth and nose and intentionally restricted her breathing until she became unresponsive.

Once the child was unresponsive, Ferguson allegedly placed the child back into a crib and waited 20 minutes to advise the facility’s owner that the infant was unresponsive. The owner then called 911.

Ferguson has been charged with one count of first-degree murder, and arraigned. Bail was set at $1 million cash.

As a result of this investigation, the Office of Childcare Licensing has suspended the license of the center indefinitely.

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
Surveillance footage is being used against Ferguson. Police say it shows her picking up the infant by the front of the shirt and putting her on a changing table, according to court documents obtained by Delaware Online. Wearing latex gloves, she allegedly held her hands on the girl’s face for over three minutes. The child didn’t move when she took her hands from the face, authorities claim.

According to cops, the defendant told them she seized the girl by the shirt because the infant was “fussy” and didn’t stop crying.

Little People Development Center’s childcare license was suspended indefinitely over the ongoing investigation.

**Infant rooms ALWAYS have more than one caregiver**

Nobody noticed anything?! Maybe her bitching about the fact the child wouldn’t stop crying?! Me personally I would have been beside myself and worried about medical reasons the kid is crying non-stop.. this bitch.. easiest way to shut it up.. I think it’s safe to say she dislikes her job and was having a shitty day :rolleyes:

Future_Milf

Bold Member!
What an evil cunt. I've been in and out of the medical profession for seventeen years. You bet your ass I've come close to losing it on a patient or two, but that's when you take a break, have a cigarette, or ask a coworker for help. If I had that figured out at seventeen, how come she couldn't at whatever the fuck age she is?

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
What an evil cunt. I've been in and out of the medical profession for seventeen years. You bet your ass I've come close to losing it on a patient or two, but that's when you take a break, have a cigarette, or ask a coworker for help. If I had that figured out at seventeen, how come she couldn't at whatever the fuck age she is?
In the medical field we’ve all had THAT PATIENT.. if it gets “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious“ you trade patients.. we are humans.. not all personalities match.. and yes caregivers have shitty days where it’s everything we can to make it thru .. and it’s rum & coke or vodka & lemonade .. tomorrow is a different day

ummmm yea tht part

In the medical field we’ve all had THAT PATIENT.. if it gets “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious“ you trade patients.. we are humans.. not all personalities match.. and yes caregivers have shitty days where it’s everything we can to make it thru .. and it’s rum & coke or vodka & lemonade .. tomorrow is a different day
Oh god I know what you mean. My coworkers can you take care of her please. I say yes if you buying coffee