• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
5n63pz.jpg
mae8wi.jpg

AUSTIN, TEXAS (KXAN) -- Williamson County sherrif's deputies said they believed Debora DeSilva was present while her boyfriend beat her daughter but did not call for help.

Angelica Ubillus, 3, died after the mother's boyfriend, Timothy Moncebiaz, allegedly beat her to death- shaking, biting and throwing her.

DeSilva is charged with injury to a child by omission, a first-degree felony.

Court documents show DeSilva saw bruising and bite marks on the children but did not call for help, and her arrest affidavit states she knew her boyfriend beat her daughter and 2-year-old son but did not report the abuse.

The little girl's two brothers, one a six-month-old, are both in Child Protective Services custody and show some signs of abuse.

CPS said the six-month-old appears to be developmentally delayed.
Moncebiaz's 5-year-old son has also been removed from the home.

http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=8747058

A 3-year-old girl who died at Dell Children's Medical Center on Wednesday was injured by her mother's boyfriend, Williamson County officials said.

The child was identified as Angelica Ubillus.

Timothy Moncebiaz, 26, of Austin was arrested early Tuesday after the girl was hospitalized with severe brain injuries. An arrest affidavit said Moncebiaz shook, threw and bit the girl.

Moncebiaz told deputies that he had bitten and hit the child in the past, according to the affidavit. Moncebiaz is charged with injury to a child, which could bring a life sentence if convicted.

Officials aren't pressing further charges at this time because the charge he's already facing is a first-degree felony, Williamson County District Attorney John Bradley said.

According to public records, Moncebiaz was convicted in 2001 for assaulting a family member and causing serious bodily injury; he spent one year in jail. No other information on that case was available Wednesday.

He remained in the Williamson County Jail on Wednesday with bail set at $500,000.

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/07/17/0717child.html

What a pair of complete f*kers! Could that woman BE more fertile? The only bright thing is that only one child died. Jeez.

What a friigen waste!!! The poor children and wtf mom? She actualy looks like a pretty girl. what a complete waste - shouldnt be able to reproduce!!

That poor little angel..how she must have suffered. She is in a better place now away from those sorry excuses for life. I'm happy that the other children were taken away and are safe now.

I can't even begin to imagine doing those things to my child. I mean, take last night for instance. She just could not sleep. So I've pretty much been awake since 1:30 a.m. because every time I thought she was asleep and I could close my eyes, she would call for me. I did not hit her, yell at her, etc. I just cuddled her a bit and would settle her again.

Some people should not be parents and those 2 idiots should be sterilized at some point. Assholes.

The biting part is scary. WTF? You don't see someone "snap" (eye roll) and use their teeth, and it's unlikely to be an effective disciplining technique.

The biting part is scary. WTF? You don't see someone "snap" (eye roll) and use their teeth, and it's unlikely to be an effective disciplining technique.

yeah, no shit. biting a child for "discipline" is just going to rile them up even more. that was one of my "fighting techniques" when me and my little brother used to fight as kids, but i would never think to bite a child to discipline them.

that mother is a complete waste, if someone was even thinking about beating MY daughter, i'd go into a psychopathic frenzy and kill that motherfucker before he even got close to her.

Biting... I can't imagine anyone getting mad and doing that - much less watching someone do it to your child.

Worse yet, he had done it before and she seems to have ignored it:
Court documents show Moncebiaz admitted hitting and biting "the kids" in the past.
http://www.news8austin.com/content/your_news/default.asp?ArID=214662
short article written before kid died. nothing else new in it

She really wanted a penis. Too bad there will be a shortage of them where she ends up.

Can NEVER comprehend how a mother can allow someone to harm their children! My husband yells at my boys and I get defensive, I obviously don't want to undermine his authority but I can't help it. If anyone put a finger on one of my boys I would do anything with in my power to stop it!

This bitch sickens me, wtf is wrong w/ her! I hope she gets a beat down that leaves her inches from death & then once she is better I hope it happens again... cunt!

As for the child abusing retarded looking stupid ass pos...fuck off and die loser! Kill yourself do yourself and the world a favor!:mad2:

I have to take a moment and try to imagine standing by and letting someone hurt one of my kids. *closes eyes real tight* Nope, can't even do that. I'd kill someone first. I suppose that is a sign of being a real parent as opposed to a breeder like this bitch. I would've stabbed the bastard in his stomach so he could bleed out and die a slow painful death.

No comparison to this shithead, but my sister bit both of her kids back when they were like 2 to show them how it felt to be bit. Ya know, when kids are toddlers and decide that biting is funny because of the reaction they get and it hurts like hell when they get hold of you. My sister never bit hard and I'm told our mom did it to us too, but I can't remember it. Just sayin - it's debatable about whether it is an effective discipline technique, because it did work.

Come to think of it, it is sort of medievel. Nevermind

The mother of a 3-year-old girl who was beaten to death in a North Austin home last year has pleaded guilty to injury to a child by omission, Williamson County’s district attorney said in a statement.

277th District Court Judge Ken Anderson sentenced Debora DaSilva, 25, to 20 years in prison today after the plea, which was part of a deal with prosecutors, John Bradley said.
[...]

DaSilva’s boyfriend Timothy Moncebiaz, 29, later told officials that he caused the injuries, the statement said. He pled guilty to injury to a child in December and Anderson sentenced him to 50 years in prison.

DaSilva had moved to Austin from New Jersey the month before the death with her three children, ages 3, 2 and 6 months, after meeting Moncebaiz online.

According to an arrest affidavit, DaSilva was present when Ubillus’s injuries occurred and also had noticed injuries to her children but did not alert authorities.
http://www.statesman.com/blogs/cont...2009/09/30/woman_pleads_guilty_to_injury.html

The craziest thing for me is that she preferred this gangsta fucker over her own. As soon as my kids were born they got top billing--- how could they not? They look like me.

Latest posts

Back