• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

BALTIMORE (WBFF) — A man was found fatally burned at Ravens Stadium on Sunday afternoon.

According to the Baltimore City Fire Department, officials are on scene in the 1100 block of Russell Street, where a man was seen on fire coming from a port-a-potty.

Upon arrival, the man was pronounced dead and three Port a Potties were engulfed in flames.

The cause is under investigation.

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/burn-victim-found-near-mt-bank-stadium

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

spiff

Professional cat spooner.
Bold Member!
I'm guessing sewage gases were ignited by a cigarette (especially since smoking is banned in stadiums). If you ever find yourself wandering around the sewers, do NOT smoke until you're back above ground.

Edit: Here's a cheerful gif of what happens when you throw a cigarette butt into a sewer

Last edited:

spiff

Professional cat spooner.
Bold Member!
Modern port-a-lets are pretty well vented. I'm willing to bet a cigarette igniting all those TP ass-gaskets piling up in an overused, under-serviced stadium shitbox.

Don't ask me how I know this...
Interesting, I could see that happening.

I could also imagine ventilation getting clogged. If he was trying to hide a cig he might have clogged it himself since I don’t think the older one had as many slats as the newer ones. But I know more about sewers than portapotties so I’m taking all theories seriously.

Must learn more about this explosive poop box, please keep me informed everyone.
Post automatically merged:

Note: one article says this was outside the stadium, during non event hours and in that case he didn’t need to sneak a butt.

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Last edited:

Staff online