• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Crews from Dallas Fire-Rescue were called to the home in the 3200 block of Elsie Faye Heggins Street around 3:30 a.m. When first responders arrived, flames were already shooting from the the one-story home.

Firefighters quickly put out the fire. But while the crew was dealing with smoldering hot spots and clearing the house, firefighters found the body of an adult woman in the back of the home.

The woman’s cause of death is unknown at this time, but the medical examiner will perform a autopsy. Her identity has not yet been released.

The victim’s uncle, identified as Ricky Nobles, said a man had tossed a firebomb at the house after arguing with the homeowner’s niece.

“My niece said she didn’t want to talk to him,” Nobles said. “He said, ‘Well, since she don’t want to talk to me, give me my $5 back.’ I say, ‘I don’t have your $5.’ So, he says, ‘Do I have to take some drastic action?’ So he went down there, and come up with this firebomb and throwed it in my house.”

Nobles said he’s lived in the home since before the street name changed to Elsie Faye Heggins — and he can’t believe that he’s lost it, and his niece, like this.
[....]
The fire, he says, just burned too fast and the smoke was too thick.

“I couldn’t even run out the front door… run to back in the house. I couldn’t find her.” Nobles said. “So I thought she had got out, when I got out. But, she didn’t… she didn’t get a chance to make it.”

Nobles said he has told police about the man who threatened the family. Meanwhile, police are asking anyone with information to do the same.

“I didn’t know he was going to burn my house down. For $5,” he said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 214-671-3632.

Back