• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
A Homewood woman died Thursday after apparently injecting heated beef fat into her face at her south suburban home.

Janet Hardt, 63, was pronounced dead at 6:25 p.m. at Advocate South Suburban Hospital in Hazel Crest, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.

A source said shortly before Hardt died she injected heated beef fat into her face around her mouth and chin, which she had done before on several occasions.

Hardt went to the hospital after complaining that her face became singed and felt like it was burning, according to the source.

She has previously undergone multiple facial surgeries
, the source said.

An autopsy to determine the cause and manner of her death is scheduled for later Friday, according to the medical examiner’s office.
http://www.suntimes.com/7558632-417/woman-dies-after-injecting-hot-beef-fat-into-face.html

No word if she was using tallow or straight suet. Not that I think it matters.

ok, a few questions... why? was it the beef fat in the face that killed her?
did she stick herself wrong and pump air into her veins?
did she eat the beef before she rendered the fat and was it good?
did she die of a heart attack from eating too much fatty beef?

A source said shortly before Hardt died she injected heated beef fat into her face around her mouth and chin, which she had done before on several occasions.

I bet she thought she had stumbled upon the beauty secret of the century.... all the benefits of botox but at only $3 for a pack of ground chuck...she must have felt like the smartest woman in the world--- right up until she keeled over and died, that is.

dd14.jpg

BTW: be sure 'safe search' is on before google imaging 'hot beef injection'--trust me on this one!

i like to make my bird feeders out of peanut butter and birdseed. but same difference i suppose.

I giggled a little...where do people come up with these ideas?! I really want to know the cause of death!
Don't know but she should have watched "1001 Ways To Die". OMG, that show is awesome.
It's like a TV show produced by dd. This sounds just like one of the episodes featured.

A south suburban woman who reportedly injected her face with heated beef fat died of ''natural'' causes, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

Experts tell ABC 7 they do not believe the alleged injected beef fat contributed to her death, which the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office says was caused by a ruptured colon.

A Sun-Times Media Wire source said Janet Hardt, 63, of 1036 W. 186th St. in Homewood, injected the heated beef fat into her face around her mouth and chin on several occasions. That same source, according to the Sun-Times Media Wire, said Hardt had boiled the beef herself, extracted the fat, and injected it into her face just before she died and had gone to the hospital after complaining her face was singed and felt like it was burning.
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8347939

An autopsy Friday determined that 63-year-old Janet Hardt died of peritonitis, a severe abdominal inflammation caused by a bacterial infection, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

Infections in her face from the injections did not lead to her death, which was ruled natural, officials with the medical examiner’s office said.
[...]

Hardt had infections in her mouth and lip as well as scarring from the injections, sources said.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/7558632-418/woman-dies-after-injecting-hot-beef-fat-into-her-face.html

I sure wasn't thinking a needle was involved in this particular hot beef injection.

--Al

Well, I'm almost embarassed to admit that I was curious to find out how someone would die during sex and clicked on the title. Should have noticed the "strange, but true." Seriously though, I did know a woman who died during sex. She had a heart attack at 30 years of age. Turns out the heart issues in the family were hereditary.

**ETA: Natural causes? Was the infection from the beef or from the needle, or neither? If there were no preservatives, I guess it's all natural.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who actually wants to see a photo of this woman?
There were none when I posted the article. Now this...

20110914-19.jpg
[...]
In the years preceding her death, Hardt got herself in trouble with the law and was awaiting trial on felony charges, accused of forging a judge's name on custody papers. She also had been ordered to stay away from a daughter she repeatedly harassed, according to court documents reviewed by Patch.

On the same day Hardt died, her daughter Heather Cocke went to court to extend an order of protection she initially secured in August 2009. In her petition to obtain the order, Cocke said Hardt told the Lockport police that Cocke was holding her younger sister, Hilary Hardt, “against her will.”

After police determined no one was being held captive in Cocke’s Lockport home, the 4-foot-11, 90-pound Hardt showed up and started “banging on my doors and windows and looking in my house,” Cocke said.

Cocke claimed in the filing that she and her mother had not spoken in a dozen years, “but because I’m helping my father who is going through a divorce, my family is in jeopardy.”

Hardt tried to obtain emergency custody and guardianship of the same 18-year-old daughter she claimed was being held prisoner in Cocke’s home. In doing so, she forged a court order for the guardianship of Hilary Hardt in the name of Cook County Judge James Riley, according to authorities, and presented it to the Lockport police in August 2009.

In Cocke’s petition for protection, she said Hilary Hardt suffers from “shared psychosis.”

Janet Hardt apparently suffered from mental problems of her own. The court ruled in August 2010 that she was unfit to stand trial. Prosecutors and her defense attorney stipulated that Hardt's mental state should be assessed in 2011.

Clinical psychologist Randy Zoot recently performed a psychiatric evaluation of Hardt. Zoot was scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 27 to testify whether Hardt was sane enough to go to trial.
[...]
http://shorewood-il.patch.com/articles/beef-fat-injection-lady-up-on-felony-rap-when-she-died

Huh...I guess Gawker was pretty credible when they said that her face had burns but no wrinkles. I may take them more seriously in the future.

Huh...I guess Gawker was pretty credible when they said that her face had burns but no wrinkles. I may take them more seriously in the future.
That's probably because the wrinkles were burned off. I'll stick with wrinkles thankyouverymuch and take a pass on the hot beef fat.

I shudder to think of what she planned for the aged neck and thinning black fluff on her head.

I've never seen a hand in a mug shot before...she was damn proud of those nails and wasn't about to miss a chance to show them off. It reminds me of girls who get their nails done for the first time, or get a new ring and suddenly they can't stop touching their face or putting their hands in obvious positions so people will notice their "bling".

Never mind the wrinkles ! She needed to do something with that hair that looks like a cats nut sack.
This lady is wrong on so many levels.

Back