• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Cops claimed to have found a dead baby Tuesday morning outside Crocheron Park in Queens — but police sources now say it was just an “extremely realistic” doll.

“The doll was created to look like it was decomposing,” a source told The Post.

The doll, which was initially described as an approximately 3-month-old baby, was found around 7:50 a.m. outside the Bayside park in a grassy area on 215th Street near 35th Avenue, just steps from P.S. 41 Crocheron.

EMS were fooled at first and pronounced the “baby” as dead, according to the source.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/dead-baby-found-in-queens-park-appears-to-be-hoax/

Who would do something so awful? Oh I forget there is always somebody who'll do something like this, just no one ever thought of it before.

I have a doll about the size of a 9mo that the baby girl just loves, she puts diapers on it and keeps it otherwise naked and people think she's carrying around a real baby, it doesn't really look particularly life like, especially the eyes that point in opposite directions, I tell folks that it's because the poor thing is brain damaged from her slamming him on the floor and then gently patting his back for him to go night night. She's 3.5, so what can I say?

Hat tip to Fives My Charm.

[....]
The toy doll had been "created to look like it was decomposing" and was dressed in a diaper and t-shirt which read, "the crawling dead" on the front and was initially not seen. The police had taped the area and had started to treat it as a crime scene before realizing that they had been punked, as reported by 1010Wins. The authorities had responded to the scene after a runner spotted the toy baby and called it in thinking that it was a human child at 7.40 am.

According to the New York Post, someone had called 911 and reported the doll which was found next to a brick wall attached to a fence in front of a home close to 215th Street and 35th Avenue. The paramedics had initially said that the toy looked like a dead baby when it was found in the grassy area. A source shared, "The doll was created to look like it was decomposing." The fake baby had purple and blue skin and appeared as though it had been rotting for a while. One cop at the scene said, "The thing looked completely real. We all have kids and it looked like a real baby. It was meant to be found. It looked like a movie prop."
full

A picture showed the toy baby face down in the grass with one purple arm tucked under the body. The officials said that upon lifting the shirt, they realized that it was not an actual human and saw that the t-shirt read, "the crawling dead." The authorities are determined to find out whether the 911 caller was the person who had left the doll in front of the house. If the caller is responsible, then the caller could be charged with filing a false report, the authorities shared.
[....]

Back