• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
I finally got around to installing an arcade that Bold members can play. It's in Beta, so if you run into any issues, tough shit - not much I can do about it. Currently there are only six games, but I will continue to add more as time allows.

Is it 2008....an arcade? Did, did I time travel? Where is Zombiebabe and Killroy?

Bejeweled is my favorite, I"m not very good at it but it's so much fun trying! Thanks!

I'm addicted to Tetris. Don't tell my boss though - I do my best game playing while at work!
[doublepost=1452718316,1452536963][/doublepost]Thank you @Morbid for adding new games. I officially don't come to work to work and read the DD anymore. I now come to work to play Tetris AND Bubble Spinner - of which one day I WILL break 150.

Back