• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.boston25news.com/news/d...d-at-kindercare-in-west-bridgewater/886848089
[....]
KinderCare said they received notices on Friday about two children who shared the same name, with one getting picked up by a DCF worker and the other by a family friend.

However, when the DCF worker arrived, there was a misunderstanding that led them to leave with the wrong child.
[....]
“How does this even happen?" Tiffany McCullough, the child's mother, said. "I lost my mind. I was like, 'Where is my child?' Like, are you kidding me?"

McCullough says a family friend arrived at the daycare last Friday afternoon to pick up her 5-year-old daughter Aria, only to find out Aria had already left with the DCF worker.

“I’m getting a call saying, 'Don’t freak out, but your daughter was mistaken for another Aria,'" McCullough said.

Although KinderCare said McCullough's daughter was returned within the hour, the child's grandmother Lana Leonard said the damage had already been done.
[....]
KinderCare said they are taking the matter seriously, and are working with the DCF to prevent any further misunderstandings in the future.

“I don’t want to see another kid go through what she had to go through," McCullough said.

The Department of Children and Families said they "received a report and is investigating."
[....]

Latest posts

Back