• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Adrienne Fragatos said she was just trying to get help for her mom, who had collapsed, when she was arrested at a concert.

Adrienne was attending an Imagine Dragons show with mom Karen. The pair stood for three hours listening to the pop rock band.

When it came time to leave, Karen became ill.

"As we started to walk, my mom collapsed. Her legs gave out. I was petrified," Adrienne said.

So the frightened daughter called 911.

"I think my mom is having a heart attack and no one is here so I am trying to get someone to come here," she told the dispatcher.

Thankfully, it turned out that her mom wasn't having a heart attack. She was just dehydrated after the concert.

Police then arrested Adrienne, saying she made a false report that her mom was having a heart attack.

Summit County Police said in a statement to Inside Edition, "If an individual initiates an emergency response by police or fire for a situation that they know did not occur, they can not only be criminally charged, but they could also endanger someone's life."

Adrienne's case was later dropped."

L I N K !!

DRD1q.jpg

"Adrienne Fragatos said she was just trying to get help for her mom, who had collapsed, when she was arrested at a concert.

Adrienne was attending an Imagine Dragons show with mom Karen. The pair stood for three hours listening to the pop rock band.

When it came time to leave, Karen became ill.

"As we started to walk, my mom collapsed. Her legs gave out. I was petrified," Adrienne said.

So the frightened daughter called 911.

"I think my mom is having a heart attack and no one is here so I am trying to get someone to come here," she told the dispatcher.

Thankfully, it turned out that her mom wasn't having a heart attack. She was just dehydrated after the concert.

Police then arrested Adrienne, saying she made a false report that her mom was having a heart attack.

Summit County Police said in a statement to Inside Edition, "If an individual initiates an emergency response by police or fire for a situation that they know did not occur, they can not only be criminally charged, but they could also endanger someone's life."

Adrienne's case was later dropped."

L I N K !!

View attachment 24896
I only know the one song where the stuffed animals fight in a octagon ring thing in the video. Nice they didn't try to stick her with charges.

"I heard a loud sound, and when I looked up I saw two automobiles moving. They stopped moving in a short period of time. Now a person in one of the vehicles is making a loud shrill noise."

"So we have a car crash with an injured person trapped?"

"I didn't say that! Quit putting words in my mouth."

--Al
typo

Last edited:
Back