• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Danish man rapes his daughter on his WEDDING NIGHT 'after mistaking her for his wife'
  • Danish woman passed out drunk in bridal suite at her father's wedding
  • The 50-year-old groom and his new wife later fell asleep in the same bed
  • During the night, he raped his 20-year-old daughter, a Danish court heard
  • He later texted her saying 'I'm sorry, I thought it was [wife's name]. I'm sorry'
  • Found guilty of rape and sentenced to two years and six months in jail
Full Story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-wedding-night-claiming-mistaken-bride.html

It doesn't sound like a mistake to me which is why he was found guilty.
Is the new wife also 20? If so, then his story is barely plausible. Barely. But when she said stop and he kept going, any plausibility flew out the window and was gone.

You're right, Satanica; he planned this. He had ample opportunities to discover his error unless, as I alluded to before, his new wife was also a young girl. Even so, a wife (or husband, for that matter) still has the right to say stop and have that request honored.

--Al

WTF! Where was the new wife when this was occurring? Wouldn't she have heard/witnessed this? Was she complicit? And for God's sake, WTF was the thought process in putting the daughter in their bed on their wedding night vs. a damn couch?Does not compute!

I'm thinking an annulment is in order.
And maybe a significant amount of jailhouse ass-rape.

A Danish man has been found guilty of raping his daughter on his own wedding night, after defending his actions by saying he thought she was his wife.

The incident took place last year in southern Denmark where the 50-year-old was holding his wedding reception.

The daughter, 20, had passed out drunk in the bridal suite, after which the bride and groom went to sleep in the same bed.

The father and daughter had been out of contact for several years, but had reconnected around Christmas time the previous year, and he had invited her to his August wedding.

The court heard that the 20-year-old had become 'very intoxicated' during the celebrations, and family members decided she would not be able to get to the nearby bed and breakfast where she was staying.

At 2.30am she was helped to the bridal suite by her father and another guest and put to bed. Some 90 minutes later, the father went to sleep next to his daughter, with his new wife on the other side.

The man claims to not remember anything that may have taken place after this, and denies all allegations of rape and sexual misconduct.

Court documents state that at some point between 4am and 4.45am, the man grabbed his daughter.

The report continued: 'When she asked him to stop and tried to sit up, he pushed her hard in the chest.

'After this, while she was on her back, he forced sexual intercourse despite her begging him to stop several times.'

The unnamed 50-year-old man has been found guilty of rape, and jailed for two years and six months.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-wedding-night-claiming-mistaken-bride.html

Just how drunk was his wife? Not only did she not realize she wasn't being screwed on her wedding night, but she didn't even notice hubs was screwing his own daughter on the same bed?!
This is what happens when people don't embrace chastity & moderation and save themselves for marriage. :penguin:

Last edited:
Back