• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Bolivar woman was charged with murder Friday after police say her son overdosed on prescription drugs that she stole.

Danielle Baker, 41, was charged with second-degree murder and four other felonies after police say her 14-year-old son died last week.

According to a probable cause statement used to charge Baker, Bolivar police were dispatched to a home on West Broadway Street on Tuesday after Baker's 14-year-old son had gone into cardiac arrest.

The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

The statement says the boy likely died of a drug overdose.

Detectives recovered a bottle of morphine sulfate at the home, which had a torn label, according to the statement.

Baker admitted to police she stole the medication from her place of employment, Citizens Memorial Healthcare Facility, according to the statement.

The statement says the morphine was prescribed to a patient who had recently died. Hospital records showed the medication had been destroyed, but really Baker brought it home, according to the statement.

During their investigation, police say they found other evidence of prescription drug abuse in the boy's room — like an empty bottle and syringe with residue.

Authorities say Baker brought medications home from the health care facility even though she knew her son had a substance abuse problem.

The statement says the boy had received substance abuse treatment twice in the past.

Prosecutors are charging Baker with what's known as felony murder. To secure a conviction, prosecutors must show the defendant committed a felony and that led to someone's death. In this case, the felony is possession of a controlled substance.

Baker has also been charged with endangering the welfare of a child, tampering with physical evidence and stealing.
https://www.news-leader.com/story/n...e-now-bolivar-nurse-charged-murder/458225002/
636576624176987366-danielle-baker.jpg

Perhaps it is better he is dead, his life was already pretty much ruined by the ripe old age of 14.

Oh his life was ruined way before that ... look at her.
I bet she was fucking him ... like if you'll steal drugs for your kid ... how far down the ladder is fucking them too really going ???

I would love to see this pig in a fight ... with the whole range ... because that's probably what it would take.

14 and with a substance abuse problem?

Worthless fucking trash family.

Kid was never going to worth a damn to society anyways. No loss.

The Springfield Missouri area is pretty fucking trashy. Doesn't surprise me to see a piece of shit like this woman working for CMH since they are not noted for their quality or intelligence.

Is this a facility for elderly, or a hospital? Usually they have someone with serious credentials
destroying scheduled meds.

CMH has a hospital in Bolivar and clinics in various locations. I don't know if they do nursing homes, home health, or hospice.

And how many people have overdosed on marijuana??? The mental picture of a 14 yo kid with a needle sticking out of his arm dead is heart breaking, I truly hope she's the one who found her son that way and not someone else. But looking at her booking photo I doubt she gives not to many fucks, not a ounce of remorse or sadness in her face.

Old Bubbles here really screwed the pooch.
She will convince herself she was "halpin' her baby boo, with his awfoe, awfoe sicks".

Bitch killed him the same as if she shoved the needle in personally.
No doubt she envies the dead kid or else is pissed at him for "goin' an dyin' on me an reelly fukkin' up ma'ma's fyoochure".

Household of failing humanoids.

January 8, 2019
A mother has been sentenced to five years in prison after her son was found dead in her home in Bolivar.

Last March, officers got a 911 call for a possible cardiac arrest when they got to the scene, they found a 14-year-old boy dead.

Danielle Baker, 42, pleaded guilty to child endangerment, tampering with evidence and stealing medications.
Court documents say Baker was a nurse at Citizens Memorial Healthcare Facility in Bolivar and stole morphine.

Baker’s son’s autopsy stated he died from an overdose.

He previously was in rehab twice for drug and alcohol abuse.

Back