• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"John Armstrong Jr., 30, and Tanya Legg, 43, were taken into custody at a gas station in North Fort Myers on Monday night, FOX4 reported.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida said in a news release that Armstrong, an unidentified associate, and Legg allegedly robbed a BB&T Bank in Altamonte Springs on Sept. 26 wearing masks. Armstrong and the unidentified man used guns to force bank employees to open the bank’s safe, from which they stole $22,000 in cash, according to the criminal complaints.

Legg was allegedly the getaway driver for the two men and bought items used in the robbery, according to federal officials.

Armstrong is also accused of trying to rob a PNC Bank in Davenport, Fla. on Sept. 25 with an "unidentified associate."

Officials said in a criminal complaint that earlier that morning Armstrong or an associate carjacked a vehicle, held the victim at gunpoint, and then used the stolen vehicle as a getaway vehicle for the attempted PNC Bank robbery.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office had put out a plea for information on Twitter for the "Ghost Mask Armed Robbers," which showed them captured on surveillance cameras during their alleged crimes.

The 30-year-old Armstrong is also accused of robbing a 7-11 convenience store in North Fort Myers.

"During this robbery, Armstrong struck one of the store employees in the face with his firearm, causing a laceration to the bottom corner of her left eye," federal officials said.

Armstrong was charged in a federal criminal complaint with Hobbs Act robbery and attempted bank robbery, while Legg has been charged in a separate criminal complaint with bank robbery. If convicted, Armstrong and Legg each face a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison on each count, federal officials said."

L I N K !!

DRD1f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost mask? That's clearly a skull mask. :p Kudos to these guys for using a female getaway driver. It is nice to see diversity and equal opportunity in the underworld!

-side note - I had no idea PNC was all the way down in Florida. I thought they were just local.

north fort Myers is a acquired taste, it's like hillbilly Mexico.
Do they have squirrel tacos?
Post automatically merged:

Ghost mask? That's clearly a skull mask. Kudos to these guys for using a female getaway driver. It is nice to see diversity and equal opportunity in the underworld!

-side note - I had no idea PNC was all the way down in Florida. I thought they were just local.
After 2009 PNC aggressively expanded at the expense of troubled banks. Mine was one of them. The feds refused to give us a mortgage bailout, but gave a bailout to PNC (who didn't have a mortgage department but did have connections in Congress) and used said bailout to aggressively acquire competitors (liquidating where possible in order to pay back the feds). To this day I fucking hate PNC.

Last edited:
Do they have squirrel tacos?
Post automatically merged:

After 2009 PNC aggressively expanded at the expense of troubled banks. Mine was one of them. The feds refused to give us a mortgage bailout, but gave a bailout to PNC (who didn't have a mortgage department but did have connections in Congress) and used said bailout to aggressively acquire competitors (liquidating where possible in order to pay back the feds). To this day I fucking hate PNC.
I feel the same about Chase. They took over the bank I used and it went downhill quickly. I closed my accounts and refuse to use them for anything now.

Back