• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Karl Gettings, 56, carried out a number of horrific acts against his sons, who are all now adults, while they were young until their late teens.

In June, Gettings was jailed for 18 years with an extended licence of six years after he was found guilty of raping two women and sexually assaulting another in a case which couldn't be reported at the time due to reporting restrictions that have now been lifted.

Gettings denied all the charges against him in both cases and was found guilty after two trials.

In total he was found guilty of three counts of rape, three counts of indecent assault, two counts of assault by penetration, two counts of unlawful wounding, seven counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, one count of threats to kill, and 24 child cruelty offences.

On one occasion he beat up one of his sons after the youngster tried to hang himself, calling him a "selfish little b****", and on another occasion beat his son with a whip after he lost a fight to a 20-year-old man.

Detailing the acts of abuse that occurred throughout the three brothers' childhoods, Judge Tracey Lloyd-Clarke said it was the most "persistent cases of child cruelty" the courts had ever seen.

Among the most shocking incidents which took place in his campaign of abuse, Gettings taped a number of cigarettes to one of his son's mouth and forced him to smoke them until he was sick.

On another occasion, Cardiff Crown Court heard on Wednesday, Gettings woke his son in the middle of the night and told him he needed to "teach him a lesson".

He took him to a local park and the boy wet himself through fear before he was punched in the face and stomach by his father and left for an hour.

When Gettings returned he told his son he had attacked him because he had "tried to challenge him".

When the boy turned 16, Gettings drove him to a country lane and offered him two options - to be beaten and left in the lane or to run in front of his van until the van stopped or he was run over.

The son decided to run in front of the van and did so for a mile with his father speeding up and bumping his legs. When the lane came to an end the defendant told the boy to get back in the van and said he had "passed the test".

Gettings attacked his other son on a number occasions - beating him with a belt and a whip after he caught him eating sweets and after he discovered him playing with dolls.

He also told the boy he was not his father and had ordered a DNA test to be carried out. When the results came back to say Gettings was his father the defendant said he knew he was his father all along but wanted him to "go through s***".

On another occasion Gettings ordered his then 11-year-old son to fix another man's car overnight while he and the rest of the family slept. After the boy went to bed at 3am when he was unable to fix the car Gettings woke him up and punched him repeatedly. After this incident the boy tried to hang himself but when Gettings heard a noise upstairs he came up and beat his son while calling him a "selfish little b****".
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sick-dad-who-tortured-children-13756381
1545394747147.png

Very interested in what type of men these kids grew up to become. I would assume they became very responsible, self reliant, capable tough adults.

Please, please give me 10 minutes alone with this guy.

You're gonna be punked, pal. I'll bet no one will send you money so you can buy them off with coffee and noodles. You'll know the fear. You'll have nowhere to run. 90% of the guys you will be locked up with will be drug users/dealers who despise you. You won't have any friends, you're too old to defend yourself. Spending the next decade alone in a 1X3m concrete box is the very best thing that you can hope for.

Even though I have a lot to lose, I'd still fuck you up. Everyone around you now has nothing to lose, imagine what they'll do to you.

Very interested in what type of men these kids grew up to become. I would assume they became very responsible, self reliant, capable tough adults.
That's not usually the case with severe, persistent child abuse, according to science, but mmkay

Last edited:
Back